Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

smokin.gif
My EB pair comes in tomorrow! Why is the tone in here that these are "sitting" or people stayed away? I consider shoes like...let's say the French Blue 7 as "sitting" These sold out online in 90min! I doubt one can walk into their local mall and cop. "NTNY has sizes for phone order 48 hrs after RD! Shoe's a failure!!" -or too many people that wanted them, got them so shoe is a failure. Game is warped-ijs
Absolutely true. 

Just because you go to a store and see the shoe on display doesnt mean they are sitting. They may just have 1 or 2 sizes that havent sold yet.

Anyway got the email that they are at the crib. :smokin

They are def sitting in Atlanta.  Full size runs, and most stores got their shipments this past Monday.  Even a couple of City Gears JUST got shipments on Wednesday.  

Haha!!! Same response I get from my fam when I pick up some new kicks. It's an addiction sometimes

Anyone know of any stores still sitting on a 12? I'm trying to get them for my cousin.... Can finishline pull from other stores and ship? I thought they used to....

Anywhere got sz 7 for this jordan? Which i know very rare. Can nike pls considerate abit for people sz 7 and below!! All the collector item sz 8 and above, which not fair!!

Really thinking about returning mines. I have a love hate relationship with them :/ 250 + tax ate they really worth it

Really thinking about returning mines. I have a love hate relationship with them :/ 250 + tax ate they really worth it

You'll make some employee or random Nike outlet person happy. Honestly, what kick is worth what is charged for it. Is the Raf Simmon xAdidas Stan Smith worth $450 retail, is the Laser 1 worth ) $185....is the MTM pack worth $700. It's relative, the craftsmanship and uniqueness coupled with the comfort level I guess made it worth it for me. And as you can see from my current pic from work .... Months later still getting usage out of them.

View media item 1637233

$250 is quite the bullet to bite for some sneakers definitely. Especially if you buy alot.

For me, I only care for about 4-5 pairs a year now. And with the way **** is now, Id be lucky to get 1-2 pairs. So for me 250+ dont matter.

I guess lucky for me I have little interest in sneakers now

$250 is quite the bullet to bite for some sneakers definitely. Especially if you buy alot.

For me, I only care for about 4-5 pairs a year now. And with the way **** is now, Id be lucky to get 1-2 pairs. So for me 250+ dont matter.

exactly how i feel. I'm a 6-7 pair per year guy, financial matters have been prioritized, 250+ don't matter.

I still have the interest, just don't buy nearly as much as i used to.

was lucky to get a few in my size but I think I only wanna keep 1 pair, maybe 2 if I really wanna wear em

Yea i feel you. I usually only cop nike sigs like lbj, kobe, or kd. But haven't been feeling the lbj 12s, kb 10s, or the kd7s. So its been more of a Jordan brand year for me. So its almost been a cop every month for me so 275 with shipping and tax hurt but i skipped out on the bordeauxs and the lineup for the rest of the year is looking to be passes for me. Only shoes on my radar are the bred 1 kos, aqua 8s, and maybe the Martian 7s depending on the quality. Than the usual ovo 10s and supreme 5s. Hopefully the elite kobe 10s come out with good colorways or a multi color or else those are a pass also.

Got mine today.. haven't bought a J in a long time

its just this cw intrigued me but this shoe reminds me why i hate jordans quality.. feels like they straight dipped it in a red paint ..it doesn't even smell like a new shoe.. :smh:

After wearing runners for a while.. this thing feels like a cement block lol

Back
Top Bottom