Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

We only one FTL in Termini station that have this type of limited jays.

Nike store and other underground store also have it.

What kind of releases u find it? in which shop you been?
Corso, T-station, space, and that other shoe store (slips my mind) but it's like your version of shiekh.

Finally got my shipping confirmation from Champs. For some reason they used FedEx instead of UPS like they normal do, so it's going to take an extra day to get here.

Finally got my shipping confirmation from Champs. For some reason they used FedEx instead of UPS like they normal do, so it's going to take an extra day to get here.

Wonder if the price point triggered the shipping difference...

Wonder if the price point triggered the shipping difference...
I don't think so. I've purchased shoes that were around that price before and they used UPS. I had one time that they used USPS for a pair of retros too. Not sure what triggered them to use something different. 

I wanted to cop these but that patent leather shine is gross and looks so disgusting. I just can't get passed that. Damn shame to because I love all red kicks.
I bought these through FinishLine.com on hypebeast impulse and then tried to cancel the order immediately cause I was having these exact thoughts. They weren't able to process the request in time and ended up shipping out. Then I thought, OK.. I'll just return them in store this weekend. No problem.

They arrived on my doorstep today.  Looking at them in person now, I'm now thinking that I might actually like them. LOL. Damn, what to do.....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Called NTNY for a phone order , they had my size and placed it on hold and said they will call back.....I never got that call. Just called and they close at 8 pm. They got me steaming right now!

Last edited:
I bought these through FinishLine.com on hypebeast impulse and then tried to cancel the order immediately cause I was having these exact thoughts. They weren't able to process the request in time and ended up shipping out. Then I thought, OK.. I'll just return them in store this weekend. No problem.

They arrived on my doorstep today.  Looking at them in person now, I'm now thinking that I might actually like them. LOL. Damn, what to do.....:lol:  

keep em, wear em, enjoy em.

They arrived on my doorstep today.  Looking at them in person now, I'm now thinking that I might actually like them. LOL. Damn, what to do.....
laugh.gif

Wear them when it rains

Called NTNY for a phone order , they had my size and placed it on hold and said they will call back.....I never got that call. Just called and they close at 8 pm. They got me steaming right now!

Just call when they open in a few (10a) ....

Backordered pair from eastbay came in today. I love em more in person. I think because of the bordeauxs re-releasing and the price tag made people stay away along with people owning toros from a few years back made people stay away. Welp I already have the 2011 bordeauxs and I sold my toros for these so the pricetag wouldn't hurt. And imo these look way better. and usually an all red sneaker sells relatively well. View media item 1631700

Backordered pair from eastbay came in today. I love em more in person. I think because of the bordeauxs re-releasing and the price tag made people stay away along with people owning toros from a few years back made people stay away. Welp I already have the 2011 bordeauxs and I sold my toros for these so the pricetag wouldn't hurt. And imo these look way better. and usually an all red sneaker sells relatively well. View media item 1631700

:smokin My EB pair comes in tomorrow! Why is the tone in here that these are "sitting" or people stayed away? I consider shoes like...let's say the French Blue 7 as "sitting" These sold out online in 90min! I doubt one can walk into their local mall and cop. "NTNY has sizes for phone order 48 hrs after RD! Shoe's a failure!!" -or too many people that wanted them, got them so shoe is a failure. Game is warped-ijs

Mine came in today, so sweet. One drawback, I didn't know the side panels weren't mesh, will be heated on feet

smokin.gif
My EB pair comes in tomorrow! Why is the tone in here that these are "sitting" or people stayed away? I consider shoes like...let's say the French Blue 7 as "sitting" These sold out online in 90min! I doubt one can walk into their local mall and cop. "NTNY has sizes for phone order 48 hrs after RD! Shoe's a failure!!" -or too many people that wanted them, got them so shoe is a failure. Game is warped-ijs
These are everywhere in Atlanta.  Even a few Champs got their shipments this past Monday and can't move them.  I love it though, I'll pick me a pair up this weekend.  

These are everywhere in Atlanta.  Even a few Champs got their shipments this past Monday and can't move them.  I love it though, I'll pick me a pair up this weekend.  
I wish they were everywhere here! I'm still trying to find my preferred size

Back
Top Bottom