Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

It's 2 different materials man... What do you expect? A lot I people complaining about that.

Hey does anyone know where I can find a size 7Y GS in these? Any still floating around? Please let me know greatly appreciated.

Thanks

cant find something to wear with these that dont scream colors lol gonna have to keep them deadstock till i find something

-7? -14? Feels like -40? Got d@mn!! Here in San Antonio ppl having trouble driving cause it hit low 20s today. I know ppl were upset with them but my Fed driver dropped off my shoes on Christmas Eve and I had to let him know thanks. $20 Starbucks gift card was what I had on me. Not much but just something cause they were hustling.

-7? -14? Feels like -40? Got d@mn!! Here in San Antonio ppl having trouble driving cause it hit low 20s today. I know ppl were upset with them but my Fed driver dropped off my shoes on Christmas Eve and I had to let him know thanks. $20 Starbucks gift card was what I had on me. Not much but just something cause they were hustling.

People in the south go into panic mode if you guys see 4 inches of snow :rofl:

Here we got 13 inches of snow last week overnight n malls were filled by 10am :lol:

People in the south go into panic mode if you guys see 4 inches of snow
roll.gif

Here we got 13 inches of snow last week overnight n malls were filled by 10am
laugh.gif
Tell me about it. My wife is a teacher. We got zero snow and my wife's worked cancelled 2 days, for ******g cold weather.

Any inch of snow is unheard of here. Last time it snowed for real, ppl would have been like 'what's a gamma?'. Last time it snowed, for real, the Jordan 1 OG of the OG debuted that year. I was in kindergarten. Hear me OG's?

Is this a good trade?

Gamma 11 for these?

Straight up or does someone need to add cash?

Is this a good trade?

Gamma 11 for these?

its pretty easy to figure out. just look at what each shoe is selling for then do the math. you can get a sample from ebay completed listings in your size.

Is this a good trade?

Gamma 11 for these?

I would do that trade in a heart beat, have the person with the gamma 12's add $15 the retail difference and you have a great deal the gamma 12's are ten times nicer that the gamma 11's go for it

its pretty easy to figure out. just look at what each shoe is selling for then do the math. you can get a sample from ebay completed listings in your size.

people have a different mindset with trading. ive tried to use ebay as a general guideline, but heads are all types of willy nilly about their trade preferences sometimes.

people have a different mindset with trading. ive tried to use ebay as a general guideline, but heads are all types of willy nilly about their trade preferences sometimes.

Exactly so a forum can't answer the question either. At least having an idea or ballpark idea of what each shoe is selling for can give you an estimate on the cash part.

Back
Top Bottom