Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Exactly so a forum can't answer the question either. At least having an idea or ballpark idea of what each shoe is selling for can give you an estimate on the cash part.

my thoughts are that a forum dedicated primarily to sneakers might be a good place to get a general idea of the baseline trade value for a sneaker....especially when trade values are more fluid. more data = better estimate.

Exactly so a forum can't answer the question either. At least having an idea or ballpark idea of what each shoe is selling for can give you an estimate on the cash part.

my thoughts are that a forum dedicated primarily to sneakers might be a good place to get a general idea of the baseline trade value for a sneaker....especially when trade values are more fluid. more data = better estimate.

but the data is more evident when you can see what they are actually selling for online.
posting trade value in the retro 12 section will certainly yield a biased result as a lot of users will value their shoes more. posting the trade value in the retro 11 section will yield the same bias.

at least ebay sales can give you the real numbers you are looking for. at that point, you can bust your excel spreadsheet out and calculate the average ending sale for X amount of items for each shoe and go from there.

its pretty easy to figure out. just look at what each shoe is selling for then do the math. you can get a sample from ebay completed listings in your size.

people have a different mindset with trading. ive tried to use ebay as a general guideline, but heads are all types of willy nilly about their trade preferences sometimes.
can't use eBay as a guide because dudes factor in eBay fees to their price.

can't use eBay as a guide because dudes factor in eBay fees to their price.

so subtract 10%... still gives you a rough guide

thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you.

the original question was how much to add to either side for gamma 12s for gamma 11s. even without the 10% deduction its pretty straight forward.

if 11s are selling for say 330 shipped and gamma 12s are saying for 280 shipped on average in a size 9.5 then its fair to say the person getting the gamma 12s may want $50 as a starting point.

FNL did not want me to have this shoe :frown: Was kicked out of checkout 8x :smh: :lol:
Same thing happened to ne on the labs and out of tge blue one order went thru! Never got a confirmation page but did get an email. I didn't even think I got em but wen I called they said one order went thru :smokin

Sick Collection!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom