Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

gamma blue 

gamma blue 

..............................................................and a lot of gamma blue

That had to be posted
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
just ran across it on facebook and figured I'd post the foolishness here.

"FROM ok to terrible" you meant. I might agree, still; ******ed pictures nonetheless. Moving on.
These 12s and the Taxis are apparently still predominantly in stock in China (and for way below reseller quotes).
All concerned oughta put their phobias aside and give it some thought.
what the fudge  are you talking about.

what the fudge  are you talking about.
General consensus would have you believe early release pairs are of questionable authenticity (partially true) though this case is one of many exceptions.
I grabbed these 12s and the Taxis for just over $400 shipped. Beats having to pay $500+ otherwise.

General consensus would have you believe early release pairs are of questionable authenticity (partially true) though this case is one of many exceptions.
I grabbed these 12s and the Taxis for just over $400 shipped. Beats having to pay $500+ otherwise.
usually china products are replicated most of the time. this is were you get replica shoes.

usually china products are replicated most of the time. this is were you get replica shoes.
Concurred. Fortunately, the 12s have yet to be successfully replicated. As for the 1s, 3s, 4s, etc, I usually stay away. The similarities are too damn close.

is it me or does it seem like size 9's are harder to locate then the bigger sizes in these gamma 12s, I've been checking on the bay and cant seem to find a size 9 at all, wtf !!!

is it me or does it seem like size 9's are harder to locate then the bigger sizes in these gamma 12s, I've been checking on the bay and cant seem to find a size 9 at all, wtf !!!
have you select size category on ebay.

Just did an ebay search for "gamma xii" and there are 19 listings, 5 of which are the actual gammas. High resell prices but they are there.

just bought a pair on here in buy/sell forum in size 11.5 for 225 shipped

i think thats a good price, but i dont know if there legit tho

Back
Top Bottom