Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Checking out doesn't do much sometimes. Thought I had done my due diligence with Bel Airs on two separate occasions and got toasted. Some people are just straight up scum and will do anything to take another man's money. Oh well, PayPal came through and refunded my money. Still a hassle for no reason.

Why'd you buy it without getting it checked out first?
cause last time i asked for a legit check on a shoe i got clown responses

and honestly i thought it was a good price and didn't  want to miss it

the thing is though the fakes are pretty hard to tell by from pictures

i mean if anyone wants to check out the shoe in the buy/sell forum for me it would be much aprreciated

wanted the gammas for sure. been seeing them in person and dat blue is piff :smh:

yeah these grew on me for sure..
always been a sucker for 12s.
need these to restock on ndc..

Does the Carolina Panthers blue match the Gamma shade of  blue?

Anyone know? I don't want to order that hat and the blue be off...

Does the Carolina Panthers blue match the Gamma shade of  blue?

Anyone know? I don't want to order that hat and the blue be off...
Actually the day that the gamma blue 6 rings came out there was a girl at my local hat store trying to find a hat to match with the shoes and the only one that was close to that blue was a carolina panther hat like this one but it was mainly black with blue accents, if that help. Why dont you wear the shoes and go to the mall and compare before you buy online.

Im seeing more gamma blue now at stores than back in december when the shoes came out

Such an underrated sneaker. Still surprised I was able to get a pair off of ndc.

Last edited:
Flipped these and bought some DS OG black and reds for $215

the-shrug.jpg

I'll come across these again down the line

Last edited:
Still trying to find myself a size 8 for under 350... Everyone for that size is like 400+... These my grails right now... [emoji]128557[/emoji]
Can't go past that, already did for them infrared23s

Back
Top Bottom