Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

These TTS or run huge like Taxis?? Need Reply pls fam
I went TTS on my pair I purchased from livestock. Reason being is, suede/nubuck J's tend to run TTS while the all leather J's tend to run half or sometimes even a full size big. So I always go true to size in suede/nubuck based J's. The exception being OG 1's. Those run TTS even though they are leather.

Last edited:
I wanna give a big up to the dude who posted/alerted this thread when the FNL link went live. Thanks for including the community and helping out fellow NTers (and lurkers and re-sellers) but seriously, thanks.
Yes thank you so much! copped at 756 this morning. Thanks for the heads up!

Got my shipping conf email a few hours ago from FNL.

One happy camper!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I jus called fnl for the hell of it to see bout that free shippin. that was a no go wit I figured but got them to resend my last reward card since I never used before it expired lol so it was a win

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 01/03/2014, By End of Day

And that is paying fnl to ship to me. Wonder if it be faster if it was pickup.

Received my NDC shipping confirmation as well. I didnt upgrade to the 2 day shipping, think they gave it to me anyway?

All of my FNL orders shipped. I tried to use the BDay / VIP coupons at Champs and HoH and they said this was a QS and no [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Does anyone know why some websites charge tax for your state and some done? I dont get it........

Eastbay doesnt charge tax for my order, but i paid for $7.99 shipping so my order was $178. Nike didnt charge shipping, but charged taxes on the shoes, so i paid $183.

I thought it depended on the state you lived in if they charge you tax or not........not the state that the company is in.
Eastbay doesn't have a actual store so they don't charge tax.Nike charges tax cause they have stores but online orders over $100 get free shipping...

It does depend on which state you live in, but not a 100% sure how that works.

Eastbay does charge tax. I remember talking to a rep a very long time ago (I think around when the Old School / New School pack dropped) and she mentioned that they did have a retail location. I don't remember exactly though.

Anyone that ordered from Eastbay have their order shipped?

Got my pairs today, felt like these are the same as the cool greys that released year. Love the high quality material on these,

Def looks and felt much better in person.

Glad them hype beast slept on these

Is it a bad idea to open up a paypal dispute against Finishline for holding funds when payment was declined just to get it faster?

Anyone that ordered from Eastbay have their order shipped?

Got UPS tracking at 3:50 pst. Says 4 day delivery aka Jan 3rd. So long...
I'm still waiting for NDC tho, says standard shipping and still processing atm.
Yes, I have two pairs coming to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom