Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

View media item 1985027
Got tracking yesterday morning, they caught up with my french blues which were shipped out a day earlier. Not a fan of the smooth and stiff material (gives off a fugazi vibe), but everything else is nice.

Did anyone have any big quality issues with their pair?

Black marking in the white sole area. Excess glue between white and black .[emoji]128528[/emoji] First 12 but seems like my 11s are much better overall quality. Not complaining but just saying [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Anyone else credit card not get charged? I just checked my card and the charge was pending from Saturday up until yesterday morning. Didn't post today and there is still no charge on my card at all.

Your jumping the gun to quick I had to buy my db13 I missed out on and they were 750-800 the first week I got mine for 450$ give it a week people will start getting desperate to sell espeiclLy people who won 22 pairs lol

My pair came in today. Size 9.5, number 6548. Ups box was straight, so was the white shoe box. OG MSRP still on box, so was the plastic covering the gold ring. These will be put on foot later this month for my mini's birthday.

Your jumping the gun to quick I had to buy my db13 I missed out on and they were 750-800 the first week I got mine for 450$ give it a week people will start getting desperate to sell espeiclLy people who won 22 pairs lol

Thanks. I'm gonna gamble and wait!

you sure bro? Your wings look ever so slightly taller too? Maybe if you put one of each show side by side we can judge better

Edit nvm yours are the same height hmmm.. My French blues must be b grades or the size difference is make the difference
I wouldn't sweat it. As long as you purchased from a credible retailer retail you're good.

Back
Top Bottom