Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Question for any/all who copped; did you receive a cheap photocopied sheet as opposed to the typical pink and white Nike invoice? Speaking of which, check the bottom of your shipping boxes, guys. I almost forgot about mine because it was tucked at the very bottom.

Last edited:
Question for any/all who copped; was your receipt basically a cheap photocopied sheet as opposed to the typical pink and white Nike invoice? Speaking of which, check the bottom of your shipping boxes, guys. I almost forgot about mine because it was tucked at the very bottom.

Didn't get an invoice with mine. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Didn't get an invoice with mine. [emoji]128528[/emoji]
Bruh, if you didn't toss your box, look closely.  And apparently its the official one they sent out to because several of the eBay posts I've viewed have this same photocopied crap.

Here's what it looks like:

Last edited:
Bruh, if you didn't toss your box, look closely.  And apparently its they one they sent out to everyone because all the eBay posts have this same photocopied crap.

Here's what it looks like:View media item 1985120

Lol my bad.. that letter i.e. Invoice . Was just printer copy with no date or refence #. Looks like something you can do on your computer. Haha

Lol my bad.. that letter i.e. Invoice . Was just printer copy with no date or refence #. Looks like something you can do on your computer. Haha
That's what I figured. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't an exception.

Yeah, not hating. But different strokes for different folks. If the cause was important to you, it's understandable.

All good fam that kid made that video and from that point had me sold
Are they ugly yeah but I can pull them off I got the right outfit believe it or not lol
Hell I can sell water to a well sometimes

I'm telling everywhere be weary of fakes floating on eBay people swapping shoes out and putting the fakes in the real boxes etc and shipping them

Back
Top Bottom