AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Lubu1

I hope my vegas connect works out. IF not i'll try for the elites next week, and if not Im done with these online releases. Crap is out of hand. Spending hundreds on these damn shoes and they keep screwing PAYING CUSTOMERS OVER, WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, IM SO TIRED. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME NIKE ONLY WAY I CAN GET YOUR JORDANS IS IF I RAP? I GOTTA BUST A 16 AND BE FAMOUS TO GET YOUR DAMN SHOES? JUST NON SENSE MAN. SO DAMN MAD AT THIS

i couldnt agree more

%#%@+%@*

Originally Posted by hommert

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Welp, Nike a green light just got the order confirmation. Now I'm salty FNL got my n's tied up. Niketalk this botched up orders may have turned me into a reseller, but at the same time I really only wanted 2 pairs one for me and my homegirl. I dunno I may keep the extra pairs and sell em. We see. But this my first time ordering online so I'm stoked. Wish I would've attempted and they botch my order up with the Concords and I would've had 2 or 6 of them coming. One can only dream.
what size do you have

There all size 11's. Original goal & intentions were 2 pairs. One for me, and my gf sister needed a size 11 for her bf. now I may have extras coming.

going to bed guys..but saying an our father first. hopefully one of my fnl orders goes thru only got the paypal email thus far... night fam gluck to yall in the am i refuse to hit up my local mall after what i had to do to get my IVs up there..

Originally Posted by BigPoint

2nd pair confirmed with a NDC email finally. This release was ridiculous!
Best of luck tonight/morning with the euro sites guys.  

link to euro sites???

Unexpected cop from NDC. Tried the first 30 mins when it went live and failed. Tried again an hour and 45 mins later, transaction went through.

That Nike order confirmation email is beautiful. I just keep looking at it in awe. It just those PayPal emails with FNL that's irking and worrying me. $700 tied up sucks. Still gotta swoop nephew a pair in a 6.5.

It is nice but it's still not over. One of my homies had his AS KD 4's confirmed with email and still got canceled 3 days later. Nothings certain with NDC till shipped. 

Playoffs were an eaaaasssssy pass for me, but tried to scoop a pair for my boy that was working during tonight's release. Got that "address verification" screen hang-up, too, smdh. People are blowing up @nikestore's mentions on Twitter, lol. Props to those who scored a pair.

how reliable is finishline though?

i remember with paypal...the order was processing....so I used my credit card this time.

First time it took money out, then deposited it back (dunno why)

Then it took another order our, and sent me a confirmation number and an email...should I really go out to the mall in the morning or is finishline reliable?

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Finishline refuses to take my card, call the bank and there's no problem with it. Same with eastbay...

I had that exact same problem. I tried 2 times. And guess what, it wouldn't process on FNL but PayPal still charged me. So either PayPal got my money locked up, or possibly FNL may ship em.

Check your paypal.  Chances are your FNL order will show canceled.  mine does and i got em real close to midnight.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

That Nike order confirmation email is beautiful. I just keep looking at it in awe. It just those PayPal emails with FNL that's irking and worrying me. $700 tied up sucks. Still gotta swoop nephew a pair in a 6.5.

It is nice but it's still not over. One of my homies had his AS KD 4's confirmed with email and still got canceled 3 days later. Nothings certain with NDC till shipped. 

Dang it you have killed my optimism. I was just gonna line up with my gf sister to ensure she safe, but now you got me questioning and may buy a pair in the am to feel extra comfortable knowing I have a pair in hand.

it is crazy though.  i copped from EC earlier today and coming from europe the total was 167.  how is it cheaper to buy out of the country?

Originally Posted by matothett

Check your paypal.  Chances are your FNL order will show canceled.  mine does and i got em real close to midnight.

Yup, mine was canceled too and I got PayPal confirmation email at 12:02 
mad.gif

Eastbay still has pairs guys. Keep trying. Just secured my brothers pair sz 10.
2 for 2 and im out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom