AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are looking pretty legit. Leather looks nice, shape is pretty close, nothing awful about it, that's for sure. Still think I'm going for two pairs.

Brooklynfella77 wrote:
Thanks Guys!!! As far as quality goes they're on point! JB definitely stepped it up.

That's good to hear.
pimp.gif

i feel like a lot of ppl here don't know what real leather is suppose to feel like. from pics and vids, it looks like the quality of the leather is just as synthetic and plastic-y as ever. i really hope someone can prove me wrong here or that i'm proved wrong in-person.
the only j's i have as of the past 2 or so years with black leather are the altitude 13's and bred 11 low ie. already knew the leather wasn't going to be real but damn, they really felt like crap compared to the real deal.

Originally Posted by Brooklynfella77

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Brooklynfella77

Thanks Guys!!! As far as quality goes they're on point! JB definitely stepped it up.

^ Where'd you order from?
Picked them up on Fordham Rd along with the "Knicks" 4's

Oh okay.
They're looking real dope.

Definitely more eager about copping them next month!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akrobystia

The playoff XIIs will be the first pair or jordans i pick up in 2012.

Thought you would at least have gotten the 4's or Chicago's.
They were pretty good pickups.

Off topic, but is there a sneaker restoration thread? I need to glue the midsole on my '04 Playoff XIIs.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Off topic, but is there a sneaker restoration thread? I need to glue the midsole on my '04 Playoff XIIs.

its stickied at the top of the jordan brand page, but this guy on youtube does a good job of explaining the process with barge cement
sole separation fix

Brooklynfella what is the sizing on those 12's half size down or full size down because they do look like they run big??? And I'm from the Bx so where did you find them and how much were they and those Knicks 4's???

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i feel like a lot of ppl here don't know what real leather is suppose to feel like. from pics and vids, it looks like the quality of the leather is just as synthetic and plastic-y as ever. i really hope someone can prove me wrong here or that i'm proved wrong in-person.
the only j's i have as of the past 2 or so years with black leather are the altitude 13's and bred 11 low ie. already knew the leather wasn't going to be real but damn, they really felt like crap compared to the real deal.

Dont buy then plain n simple

Originally Posted by akrobystia

The playoff XIIs will be the first pair or jordans i pick up in 2012.

Same here! Passed on cement 4s and Chicago Xs as well.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Dont buy then plain n simple

well if my assumptions are correct, i won't. i was just saying that it seems like everyone's standards been going down along with JB's quality when they say the leather on retros is nice when they actually feel like plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom