Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by aesop

Originally Posted by hommert

Originally Posted by aesop

im still on hold with eastbay

am i wasting my time?
go on there site and try i just got lucky
i dont even see the shoes on the site anymore

Probably a waste of time unless you have big feet. I think size 14 is still available on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Got two pair from Nike LA and Nike Santa Monica, Two Pair From NDC and one pair for my daughter. Goodluck to all those trying to get their pair in the AM..Be safe NT fam.. and remember, they're just shoes..
Job well done
pimp.gif
. Think Ima hit up NTLA when they open. Get in and get out. And its free valet for an hour with validation. Yeah buddy!

Originally Posted by dimez81

eastbay, has pairs

i just compared the thread from the cements thread and its pretty much the same with this realease.

if you look up the page numbers it almost exactly the same....

so that means prob the same availability and resale prices?

I'm guessing $220 - $300(just seen a 9.5 go for $300+ on eBay)

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

yea but someone who actually wears that sz could have had them too. like i said...the only reason he mite get a trade is some fool did the same thing and screwd someone else out of their pr. maybe if we didnt have people all over doin this there would be more people who actually get THEIR sz. but whatever. I got mine days ago. good luck to everyone else

Because 8.5 was all sold out when i got to the counter. How is this making a profit? maybe somewhere else a guy had to get a size 8.5 bc a size 10 was gone....think before you come at me. I waited 4 hrs im not leaving empty handed.

never said u were making a profit. just stating the obvious. you're part of the problem not the solution. maybe the guy behind you wears a 10 and you got th last one. get better connects

I work at niketown and well known in this forum for helping out a lot of people. I don't need connects, And no guy behind me wanted a size 10 since i was one of the last people to get them. I'm not leaving empty handed while i waisted 2.5 hrs of my life standing in line. I bought a size 10 bc it was the smallest they had. I'm hoping someone out there had the same problem where he couldnt get a size 10 so settle for a 8.5. Theres no problem or solution, just a simple swap.

And if your wondering why i didnt go to NTNY.. The whole twitter mess. I'm not dealing with it nor do i have an account.

Originally Posted by dkeso611

When you eastbay has sizes what exactly do you mean? everything seems to be out of stock.

Only the larger sizes are available on Eastbay and even those might be gone by now.

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Was able to grab two pairs off NDC before they alerted everyone of the "server restart" so I got an extra sz 10.5 on deck.

exactly what i was looking for..

Because 8.5 was all sold out when i got to the counter. How is this making a profit? maybe somewhere else a guy had to get a size 8.5 bc a size 10 was gone....think before you come at me. I waited 4 hrs im not leaving empty handed.

never said u were making a profit. just stating the obvious. you're part of the problem not the solution. maybe the guy behind you wears a 10 and you got th last one. get better connects

I work at niketown and well known in this forum for helping out a lot of people. I don't need connects, And no guy behind me wanted a size 10 since i was one of the last people to get them. I'm not leaving empty handed while i waisted 2.5 hrs of my life standing in line. I bought a size 10 bc it was the smallest they had. I'm hoping someone out there had the same problem where he couldnt get a size 10 so settle for a 8.5. Theres no problem or solution, just a simple swap.

And if your wondering why i didnt go to NTNY.. The whole twitter mess. I'm not dealing with it nor do i have an account.

Spectacular You have no reason to explain yourself...guy just doesn't get it. He's the fu--ing robin hood of Jordan's.

I was at work and missed out online. Going to try my luck in the morning and see what happens. I refuse to pay those damn reseller prices.

This was shaping up to be a pretty horrible night when I struck out on NDC but FNL came through in the clutch for me.

I don't know because I passed, but was the the release of the cement IVs worse or on par with these tonight?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I ordered 4 pairs today
pimp.gif
twas a good day. 1 from end 1 from fnl and 2 from eastbay.
Good work, I beat you by 1 pair.  1 from DM, 2 from FNL, and 2 from NDC.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

NDC rarely cancels orders.
hopefully that doesn't change. super happy right now 
happy.gif

it was crazy too I ordered on my iphone because my desktop wouldn't get through (got that same "confirming shipping address" crap). and after I put in all the info it took me back to the shipping address page and I had to put in most of my info back in again but somehow it still went through. going to wait until monday or tuesday though to be sure this actually happened 
wink.gif
yeah i had to order of iphone because the next button would get stuck after i enter my payment...right after my order went through....like 15 seconds later nikestore twitter said sold out.
damn that sucks, I'm sorry. right after my order went through their twitter said they had sold out in 7.5-9.5 and 12 or something like that but I got a 10.5 so I think I should be straight. I think this was an early birthday present from the heavens if it really worked 
laugh.gif
 my birthday comes up in a week. keep looking out though, like someone else said, these will probably be around $200-220 in a few weeks which won't be too bad for getting them after release day. 

Originally Posted by Nappy

Spectacular You have no reason to explain yourself...guy just doesn't get it. He's the fu--ing robin hood of Jordan's.
LMAO caleb 
roll.gif
Don't be salty because you didn't get a pair. He did what EVERY single person would have done. Plus Spectacular is one of the friendliest dudes on NT. He's always helping out fellow NTers. I still remember when he was on the Galaxy foams thread lol

Anybody know how these run?? I got a 11.5 in space jams that fit good but my CDP 12s are a sz11 and they fit good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom