AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by just blaze

The line at my local spot about 20 mins ago.  All had wristbands and this a small crowd compared to other releases.  Hype is low on these
Taco Bell couldn't be in a more convenient location
pimp.gif
haha, yeah bro.  Only problem is release for Footaction and HOH is always at 8am so they're not open yet. lol  But behind me there is a starbucks.  Now that couldn't be in a more convenient location!  Nothing like a bunch of folks trying to get their shoes on a early saturday morning!

This was the only twelve I didn't have growing up. Scooped them up from finish line this morning. Very pumped to put these on.

These Were An Easy Pickup Out Here In Colorado As Expected
pimp.gif

Will Be Interesting To See How These 6's Do In Two Weeks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*Sidenote- Did/Does Anyone's Spots Have The White/Obsidian Socks For This Release? Not A Single Store Here In The Area Got Them And I Checked 6+ Stores
30t6p3b.gif

Just got back from NTLA and breakfast. They had a GRIP of pairs in the stockroom, so they announced at 8AM that wristband holders can get 2 pairs if they wanted to. There was probably 20 heads deep in the 1stCome1stServe line for the unclaimed pairs. Either JB is producing a lot more pairs or they're outsourcing the pairs that would've been on NDC. Either way, must be an easy cop for everyone else in the city.

Checked out my first pair and there were marks all over it.. some odd silver mark on it. Swapped for another one, but that one was messed up on the white leather at the toe. Finally, the third pair looked really clean. The employees were like "If you know anyone that wants a pair, then tell them to go here.. because as you can see.. we got A LOT of pairs."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Copped from the mall then hit up my local cus they had a pair for me. fuggas charged me 180!?$%@#! guess thats what i get for having a spot hold me down. Problem is when confronted about the price these local spots say "they sell like water regardless" O well not trying to burn the bridge until after the olympics release
wink.gif

You upset for over 5 retail?

I ordered from FNL right when they hit at 8AM and paid retail plus shipping. After the code was posted was able to order again with the discount. Got confirmations for both pairs so I canceled the first order and kept the one with the discount.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Copped from the mall then hit up my local cus they had a pair for me. fuggas charged me 180!?$%@#! guess thats what i get for having a spot hold me down. Problem is when confronted about the price these local spots say "they sell like water regardless" O well not trying to burn the bridge until after the olympics release
wink.gif

You upset for over 5 retail?

box price is 160

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

These Were An Easy Pickup Out Here In Colorado As Expected
pimp.gif

Will Be Interesting To See How These 6's Do In Two Weeks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*Sidenote- Did/Does Anyone's Spots Have The White/Obsidian Socks For This Release? Not A Single Store Here In The Area Got Them And I Checked 6+ Stores
30t6p3b.gif

Try Footlocker bro. They $10 & they crew fit. All white with the tab on the side. Bought the navy elite socks too. They match better. Elites $14 also. Good luck hunting

Not only were these easy to get at HOH Lakewood, but I only ended up paying $122 for these after my 30% discount

D Hughs nice pics bro!! On feet these are A1 steaksauce!_
!!
And for who ever is mad payin 5$ over retail, it culd have been much worst. I paid 209 shipped :-/

I wanted these but for some reason didn't cop. How's the comfort, quality and fit? Im afraid Lebron 9's have took me away from J's...

Went to the mall to buy Brons, walked away with these. Pictures DON'T do them justice. They are clean, and the silver lace holes towards the top are so clean in person. I didn't even think the mall I went to had them, but the guy pulled out the last 14.

Funny story, was at that mall to meet a guy and sell em my low 11's, white and red. Worn once. He looks at the tongue with the weird writing (Jumpman Jordan sideways ) on it and goes, naw man, I don't mess with that.

I'm like, mess with what? He said, fake kicks. At this point I'm like dude here is the receipt from footlocker for them. They're 100% real.
Oh well, his loss, size 13 for 100$ is a STEAL.

Originally Posted by Sean NiLy

For Eastbay, how long can you let your item sit in your cart after the checkout waiting process? Added the 12's and was waiting for the processing time but had to go to work. Think it will still be there by the time i get home? *wishful thinking*
The shoes will sit in your cart until they sell out.  Unfortunately, we did sell out of all the men's sizes earlier today, so you will not find them still in your cart when you get back.

Originally Posted by shazulu

No more free shipping on East Bay? It says not for new releases curious if I was the only one...tried like 3 different codes. Also I wasn't able to use PayPal.
alien.gif
There has been a recent change to our free shipping promotions.  They are no longer valid on new releases. 

As for the PayPal issue, if you want to let us know what happened, just send us a private message.

EastbayRep - Ray

we can never know if these are going to be an easy cop or a hassle or how many pairs..wish i knew ahead of time so i could save on the stress and exhausting my connects to ensure them ...im sure the 6's will be much more hectic

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So I get to the mall at around 6:30 this morning and there was quite a bit of people there already.

FNL had 56 pairs, and I was like 20th in line so I was good.

Copped under retail (used a coupon) and when I left they still a lot of popular sizes left (9.5-13).

I have to admit, Im liking these a little more than the Playoffs actually.

Well, until the next pickup... Enjoy my pictures!

Nice shots.......makes me want to pick up a pair for the court.  I do remember how awesome 12s were to wear and ball in.  How many shoes are you up to now?  It seems like you buy every single release.

yeah the 6s are bound to be the shoe that brings out the beast

alot of people have been saying they passing on stuff to get the 6s

seems like this will be a cement 4 type release but a little worse

Placed an order on Finishline thru m y phone. Paid with paypal. Got email confirmation from both FNL and paypal.Now when I'm looking at my order status, there is nothing shown. Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom