AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up my pair at Shoe Palace in ontario mills they did say they still had some sizes left. Give them a call if you are interested. Each shoe store actually has scattered sizes of these still when I called the stores.

wasn't gonna copped today but decided to call local spots/ my footlocker had a 9.5 left so I jetted there used my bday coupon downloaded from coupon thread. $148 and change then head to work

Even though no one can see the carbon fiber unless you kick someone in the face but they should have made that part like the original where it was black/carolina blue zigzags instead of the silver which is like on every jordan this year except the taxis perhaps... I'm just saying because these were my grails...

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

They come laced like this.

really? i doubt that.
Doesnt the 12s come like this. the old fashion way.

Maybe they used to, but mine came laced like his.

there is no way your shoes came factory hash laced  
laugh.gif
 like the pic from Minitsuj

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i relace all my xii's like that to show the TWO 3 down the middle......[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
factory hash lacing
laugh.gif

[/font]

finishline.com mobile this morning...tried to checkout 4 times and ERROR every time..went to call them, was on hold for 30 minutes, then decide to go back to the mobile site and it went through..checked my bank account, 5 Pending transactions to Finishline I was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 called BofA and they said that FNL fixed the issue..imagine if I get charged for one and five show up at my door step? 
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Think this is the only pair of 2012 XII's that I'll keep. After I found 04 Playoffs I had no need for the 2012s. I'll hunt down some OGs and early 2000s retros to finish off the rest of my XII set.

ntla still has a bunch of these, as of 230p. Not displayed for some reason, but plenty in the back. NTSM will have plenty after 5p. A bunch of people with wristbands wont claim their pair.

like to give a shout out to the clown 1st in line at MCKINLEY MALL BUFFALO NY with his FAKE BRED 11s....son you didnt even have 23s on the back.....LOL

Originally Posted by moundraised23

ur welcome peeps....just saw the code, saw that it worked, and posted it.
glad i could help
Thank you!! Nothing better than copping a fresh pair of sneakers and not paying full price. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Everyone complaining about Eastbay needs to just drop then completely. I shopped with them for years, even ignoring my connects at the local spots. The discounts, no tax, cheap/free shipping were all too good to pass up.

Then they hopped in the greedy train with everyone else. Slowly started becoming douchey.

And they even want you to pay extra for "privelages"! I'm sorry, I don't pay extra for that crap. It's a privelage that I'm spending my money there.
But not anymore.

My local spot was more than happy to see me, and I feel better about giving them my cash then just another greedy corporation.
QFT
The club memberships are great if you shop there a lot; you're paying for value added services, it's not like they're asking you for more money for something that should be standard.  It's like Amazon Prime and the free 2 day shipping.  The memberships easily pay for themselves over the course of a year. Not too sure what you're actually complaining about since you didn't really elaborate.  
Agreed. I just renewed my Gold Club membership for this very reason.  I don't have success on every release with Eastbay but for those that I do, I know I don't have to pay extra for 3 day ship and they usually arrive to my work by Wednesday if I ordered on Saturday.  Eastbay's ordering system is far from perfect but none of the online retailers have perfect checkout processes.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

really? i doubt that.
Doesnt the 12s come like this. the old fashion way.

laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i relace all my xii's like that to show the TWO 3 down the middle......[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
factory hash lacing
laugh.gif

[/font]

Well the pics I posted, are the way my shoes came. Glad that this makes you laugh. You're easily entertained my friend.

Was able to place my order over the phone through finishline, surprised i got through, ended up with 2 pairs.

I can't imagine the traffic for people picking up their pairs this morning at NTLA with the 405 ramp closures.

laugh.gif

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
factory hash lacing
laugh.gif

[/font]

Well the pics I posted, are the way my shoes came. Glad that this makes you laugh. You're easily entertained my friend.

your pair looked nothing like minitsuj. you dont see the difference?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Was able to place my order over the phone through finishline, surprised i got through, ended up with 2 pairs.

I can't imagine the traffic for people picking up their pairs this morning at NTLA with the 405 ramp closures.

ahhhhh, thats why its so quiet here on the westside. I forgot about the ramp closures. The beverly center was also empty.

Originally Posted by casper90403

laugh.gif

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
factory hash lacing
laugh.gif

[/font]

your pair looked nothing like minitsuj. you dont see the difference?

Originally Posted by verizonflow

First time ordering with Eastbay.. can someone tell me what it means when it says that the status is open?
Your order will show an "open" status until it ships.  One of the first status steps is "unshipped - awaiting for approval."  Then when you click on the order, you should be good if it says "#" unit(s) ready to ship.  They usually ship 1-2 business days after that.  I suspect all the orders from today will be shipped Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Eastbay Rep should be able to confirm.

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

are these true to to size???please say so
not true for me 
normally i got 12 but those same as playoffs and grey 11.5

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by verizonflow

First time ordering with Eastbay.. can someone tell me what it means when it says that the status is open?
Your order will show an "open" status until it ships.  One of the first status steps is "unshipped - awaiting for approval."  Then when you click on the order, you should be good if it says "#" unit(s) ready to ship.  They usually ship 1-2 business days after that.  I suspect all the orders from today will be shipped Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Eastbay Rep should be able to confirm.

So am I guaranteed a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom