AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already won. For $20 off I'm down.

Like those XIII's in December that weren't hard to get :nerd:

Everyone is telling you what it was like in the stores we went to, but we'll see :lol:

Gym Red's didn't stick around for that long.  Nor did the Hornet lows, and I really thought that junk was gonna sit.  

Again this isn't the Wolf Grey 14s 
Thought those 13s were gonna too just like the pregrapes

Clean. Excited for this release. Hoping I am victorious in the raffles. Been lucky the past 2 releases.

Apologies in advance for the ignorant question, but if I can't answer when I get a call, am I S.O.L. ?  Or do they leave a message.  Meetings today and tomorrow that might not allow me to take a call...

I've done maybe one other raffle in my life -- usually do online or have had fcfs releases

Apologies in advance for the ignorant question, but if I can't answer when I get a call, am I S.O.L. ?  Or do they leave a message.  Meetings today and tomorrow that might not allow me to take a call...

I've done maybe one other raffle in my life -- usually do online or have had fcfs releases
Majority if you don't answer they move on to the next. At least in my area (los angels) Most will say the same. But I have seen people post that say that they left a message. Just say you gotta hit the john asap when you feel the phone go off.

Majority if you don't answer they move on to the next. At least in my area (los angels) Most will say the same. But I have seen people post that say that they left a message. Just say you gotta hit the john asap when you feel the phone go off.
laugh.gif
 good call

Just in case you guys didn't already know. Nike has confirmed on Twitter that they're not releasing these on NDC

I missed the call for the Hornet 13s because I was working, now I hit up my homegirl who has a nice desk job. Ask her if I can forward my calls to her phone until I get off at 2pm. Stores in my area say they call after 3, but I don't trust those ppl at all especially the new ppl I never dealt with

Just got a call from FTL and I was just putting in tickets for the heck of it... Now if I was really wanting these then I wouldn't have got a call at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom