AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shoe...but between the championship 7s, gone fishing foams and shattered backboards these is a pass

Received a call back from FA in Deerbrook here in Houston today. Will be dying the liner black. :D

Sancheeeto Sancheeeto How is the leather? Seems that lows didn't get the remaster treatment, Im hoping these did.

These look fye IMO. Got my call from FL and I'm set!!!

Wifey, and daughter have the bred XI's so now we all can rock some low top bred J's together.

Yessir these are better than the XI bred lows to me.

This is what was posted at Westfield Culver City Shiekh's when I went in yesterday (Tuesday). 
same one I saw as well yesterday
Might be safe to cancel online entries for that Shiekh branch.

I remember the debacle the Long Beach Shiekh went through for the Black/Red AJ13s last year, where they did in-store raffle for the sneakers but still had a code available for online entry.  People who were initially picked as winners for Long Beach online, were later sent an email saying they didn't win the 13s, but were offered a reservation for the Legend Blue 11s, which was the next Jordan release following the 13s.

No idea if Shiekh would compensate again like they did before.  But in case they do, the next upcoming releases are the AJ7 Champ Pack, the AJ11 Low Citrus (GS SIZES) both on 6/20; AJ1 Shattered Backboards 6/27. EDIT: Not even known if they're getting these models in.

Last edited:

Might be safe to cancel online entries for that Shiekh branch.

I remember the debacle the Long Beach Shiekh went through for the Black/Red AJ13s last year, where they did in-store raffle for the sneakers but still had a code available for online entry.  People who were initially picked as winners for Long Beach online, were later sent an email saying they didn't win the 13s, but were offered a reservation for the Legend Blue 11s, which was the next Jordan release following the 13s.

No idea if Shiekh would compensate again like they did before.  But in case they do, the next upcoming releases are the AJ7 Champ Pack, the AJ11 Low Citrus (GS SIZES) both on 6/20; AJ1 Shattered Backboards 6/27.
Not saying you're wrong, but as I noted up above, I spoke with the manager at the Westfield Culver City Shiekh this evening, and he told me there were no raffle tickets being given out, that all their men's sizes are being done by online raffle only. I guess we'll know in the next couple days.

Not saying you're wrong, but as I noted up above, I spoke with the manager at the Westfield Culver City Shiekh this evening, and he told me there were no raffle tickets being given out, that all their men's sizes are being done by online raffle only. I guess we'll know in the next couple days.
Whatever happens, just hope things work out and everyone who is going for these gets a pair.

got my 2nd ticket today. Looks like it will be an easy cop, didn't see many people sign up for the raffle

Got mine early, set to deliver tomorrow. Got 2 extra pairs, size 9 and 8.5.. Message me if anyones interested..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom