Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

now all these new spots getting them its not hard to believe that kingkickz is actually going to have some to fulfill the pre orders. im glad i jumped on them before they sold out on that site, i feel pretty confident that everything is going to work out, yea i have to wait until mid august to get them but at least i will get them and for only $375
pimp.gif

i will also try my luck on fnl.com, who knows, i might double up for retail.

i wish i was a cop and a sneakerhead at the same time.. come saturday morning i would kick everyone out lol and have your friends start the line like 1 hr later lmao!!

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

mj, you're a BEAST! I've camped but you've taken it to the level of OFF THE CHARTS! People in Ohio are talking about you. You're a reality star. You're on a quest and nothing's gonna stop you. I hope you get yours and make it home safely.  When it's over you should give us your trip re-cap from start to finish!
REALLY? WHO.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

i wish i had the time to drive from nyc to boston just to throw eggs at these fools
Real winner you are. Your family should be proud.

Seriously .... what purpose did it serve to post that? 

In seconds.. those ray allens online will be sold out within a blink of an eye....

better hope your signal is strong and fast enough to get through lol....

Has that mj guy posted any pics yet (sorry, but the thread is moving too fast for me to follow)? Dude could just be trolling.

Another day and another spot getting them!!! This is turning into some real B S.

LIKE MOST... I just want to see these drop at HOH / NDC.
sosmoove wrote:

Finishline.com of all sites
?! Ahhh mannnn
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

WORD!

mj, you're a BEAST! I've camped but you've taken it to the level of OFF THE CHARTS! People in Ohio are talking about you. You're a reality star. You're on a quest and nothing's gonna stop you. I hope you get yours and make it home safely.  When it's over you should give us your trip re-cap from start to finish!

Yo. Its been epic. I'm pretty sure I can just copy and paste all my posts on here from start to finish I'm tellin you all everything about my experience over cuz aint really another loyal jordan head out here.... Gotta hold it down for my NT fam.Wale where you at tho ?!

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Yo. Its been epic. I'm pretty sure I can just copy and paste all my posts on here from start to finish I'm tellin you all everything about my experience over cuz aint really another loyal jordan head out here.... Gotta hold it down for my NT fam.Wale where you at tho ?!

i'm sure hes with the cop in florida and they both got there pairs already 

How is this clown claiming he's 52 or 53 or whatever when the line doesn't start till Friday? Y'all are clowns man. Try to show me a list when i get there and ill shocebit your cornhole.

MJ I'm rootin for you too fam. But above all else, I'm rootin for your safety first and foremost! 

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Ill shove it up your cornhole*
Thanks for clarifying how tough you'd be. You got people shaking now. I bet you'd get there, find the list, swallow it give the "Kobe chin out" face.
pimp.gif

Good luck man! I really hope you get your size after turning down $800
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
awwww man its getting real out here, I really don't think that these will be as limited as they say these are going to be. I will be trying my luck on finishline just like the rest of you guys good luck.

I don't really know how this works but if they don't know either, they'll probably ask the *!++** who have been there and they will let them know who was already there.

Back
Top Bottom