Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Dudes on Twitter talking about they just copped from Eastbay
30t6p3b.gif
don't believe him one bit
Considering that we currently have no plans on carrying this shoe, it would be a little hard for anyone to order them from us.  You are right to not believe what that person said on Twitter.

EastbayRep - Ray

@160jordansdeep-Ok I get you bro I was just wondering that was all,hopefully you don't regret it later and wish you had sticked it out.

Originally Posted by TheSurgeon

@160jordansdeep-Ok I get you bro I was just wondering that was all,hopefully you don't regret it later and wish you had sticked it out.

thanks 
i regret alot more important things that have happened in my life 

plus i really dont need another over priced shoe 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Dudes on Twitter talking about they just copped from Eastbay
30t6p3b.gif
don't believe him one bit
Considering that we currently have no plans on carrying this shoe, it would be a little hard for anyone to order them from us.  You are right to not believe what that person said on Twitter.

EastbayRep - Ray
too bad eastbay aint get these 
i most times get lucky with eastbay on hyped up releases 

Does anyone have a slight idea as to when FL will post these on their site. Im thinking tonight around midnight. Anyone else have any ideas?

There has to be more then 504, or even 791.

The Boston area alone will have 3-400 pairs. The same amount released in Europe.

Then you have some releasing in HK,  and on FNL.com, and they might pop up in a few other places as well.

Does anyone have a slight idea as to when FL will post these on their site. Im thinking tonight around midnight. Anyone else have any ideas?

nobody knows its top secret 
like its a goverment controlled 

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

I have a SOLID 1000% positve connect. THERE WERE ONLY 504 PAIRS PRODUCED. Good luck 2 whoever cops.

Is his name Michael or Tinker??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finishline Twitter gettin blown up. Feel bad for whoever has to Tweet for Finishline with the same question being asked every minute.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Finishline Twitter gettin blown up. Feel bad for whoever has to Tweet for Finishline with the same question being asked every minute.

HaHaHa!!!! That dude gotta be
pimp.gif
 to deal with that @#!$...If I were him, I'd have smashed the computer already  100 times over

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
 I know I've been on every twitter page known to man, im about to call the customer service line and see if they will slip up and let me know when 

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

The Boston area alone will have 3-400 pairs. The same amount released in Europe.

Then you have some releasing in HK,  and on FNL.com, and they might pop up in a few other places as well.
I do believe there are more than 791 but the same amount that released in Boston isn't anywhere close to the same amount in Europe, from what I can remember only a couple spots got these in Europe and no one could get there hands on them because they were sold to the employees first so really no one over there got a pair. I have a feeling that FL will get at least 100 of these online, there is no need to sell less than 50 sneakers on a website especially when there are thousands of people who will be trying to order them at the same time. These are more available then once thought to be hopefully those who work hard enough for a pair get one, we all deserve to get what we want IMO.

laugh.gif
 I know I've been on every twitter page known to man, im about to call the customer service line and see if they will slip up and let me know when 
I got tired of waiting on the Finishline twitter rep to kill himself with the same question asked over and over again, so the CS rep on the phone told me 12:00AM EST as with their other releases. Hopes this helps people, but personally I'm going to need divine intervention to get these from FNL.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Haha I've messaged him like 3 times
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

laugh.gif
I got tired of waiting on the Finishline twitter rep to kill himself with the same question asked over and over again, so the CS rep on the phone told me 12:00AM EST as with their other releases. Hopes this helps people, but personally I'm going to need divine intervention to get these from FNL.
Thanks you just saved me the trouble of calling myself, but yea we are all gonna need a lil something extra to help us out. Dudes on twitter talking about they got 5 computers with 5 credit cards waiting
30t6p3b.gif
if everyone got one pair I would be happy but trying to take them all for yourself is not the look.

laugh.gif
I hear you.  Tonight would be a lovely time for my 0-fer streak with FNL.com to end.
I'm not counting on it, though.

I do believe there are more than 791 but the same amount that released in Boston isn't anywhere close to the same amount in Europe, from what I can remember only a couple spots got these in Europe and no one could get there hands on them because they were sold to the employees first so really no one over there got a pair. I have a feeling that FL will get at least 100 of these online, there is no need to sell less than 50 sneakers on a website especially when there are thousands of people who will be trying to order them at the same time. These are more available then once thought to be hopefully those who work hard enough for a pair get one, we all deserve to get what we want IMO.

The kid RAKIM23 copped a pair at retail in the UK and I dont think hes an employee, but even he admitted that almost all of them were scooped up by employees

I think its useless to speculate how many pairs were produced since it isnt a numbered shoe like the BIN 23 series.  Even with the Bin's theres more produced than the amount stated, the proof is the fact that there have been ppl out there with the same numbered BIN.  Its pretty well impossible to say how many of these were produced.....but we do know there arent lots

Originally Posted by DRO3000

The kid RAKIM23 copped a pair at retail in the UK and I dont think hes an employee, but even he admitted that almost all of them were scooped up by employees

I think its useless to speculate how many pairs were produced since it isnt a numbered shoe like the BIN 23 series.  Even with the Bin's theres more produced than the amount stated, the proof is the fact that there have been ppl out there with the same numbered BIN.  Its pretty well impossible to say how many of these were produced.....but we do know there arent lots
Im sure there were people who did get a pair at retail in the UK im just saying that there were not 400 pair out there IMO, and it doesn't hurt to speculate it never hurt the mind to wonder about the little things in life. And yea there aren't lots but there will be slightly under enough meaning a lot more people will end up with these than expected. 

I'm starting to trip out in this thread with 3+ dudes having the same picture in their avatar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kc37

laugh.gif
I hear you.  Tonight would be a lovely time for my 0-fer streak with FNL.com to end.
I got really lucky once before on FNL.com with the Motorsport 6's. I wanted two 11.5's but I accidently clicked 4 on the pull down tab and the order went through but I got paranoid about my order getting canceled....but it didn't. We'll see what happens tonight 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kc37

I got really lucky once before on FNL.com with the Motorsport 6's. I wanted two 11.5's but I accidently clicked 4 on the pull down tab and the order went through but I got paranoid about my order getting canceled....but it didn't. We'll see what happens tonight 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So did you get four of the Motorsport's???

Back
Top Bottom