Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

On the fence with these. Went in a few stores last night, all had em on shelf still. Debated and debated and walked out without em. Might go back tonight and stare at em again. Props to all you who got em under retail tho. Steal.

If anyone has a $20 off coupon and is feeling generous... I could use it.
Hit my PM
nthat.gif

i gave him one so nobody else!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The love is strong in this thread [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I posted yesterday saying the love in this thread is why I enjoy this NT community. Everybody looking out and dropping off codes to fellow NTers. Nothing but props!

blablabla , folks would still pay resale prices for a lot of jordans like they did pre 2014/15 but you know the majority of people who have the budget and the guts to pay resell have moved to yeezy/ultra boost/nmd category , i dont blame them for that , they are all 3 beautifull shoes and above all COMFORTABLE something the Js never offered , they are just old fashioned shoes with old technology and generally bricks on feet ( too bulky most of them with a few expectations like 1s/3s/4s). 

If it wasnt USA Jordan shoes would be totally dead , you hardly see people wearing jordans on the streets around europe or even the shiny bricks foamposites . 

kudos to jordan brand for its clothing though , their tights and t shirts and the most stylish and best quality out there , although their hoodies are pretty basic and FAR overpriced 
not that deep. kanye made cool to buy Styrofoam soles glued to socks.

not that deep. kanye made cool to buy Styrofoam soles glued to socks.

They're comfortable and versatile tho. I can wear a pair of 350s to the office and pull them off easier than I can wear a pair of Jordan's there.

I'm also thankful adidas made Jordans uncool. Makes them so much easier to pick up these days, and for under retail.

They're comfortable and versatile tho. I can wear a pair of 350s to the office and pull them off easier than I can wear a pair of Jordan's there.

I'm also thankful adidas made Jordans uncool. Makes them so much easier to pick up these days, and for under retail.

For the most part Jordan's and Adidas have entirely different markets. So not true.

Hopefully the flints and other og 13s are this easy and sit

Hard to tell, but so many released in such a short time probably played a factor.

and it looks like those black cats are starting to dry up.

Last edited:
For the most part Jordan's and Adidas have entirely different markets. So not true.
Hard to tell, but so many released in such a short time probably played a factor.

and it looks like those black cats are starting to dry up.

Jordans ave always been marketed to the youth but this generation doesn't have a relationship with MJ, so it's hard to convince kids to keep spending $190 on a shoe that used to cost $125-$150.

Also, the older generation is only going to buy the same shoe so many times

Back
Top Bottom