Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

This has probably been said before but I'm not a huge post-er....I know NDC is NOT indicative of the current market by any means, but it pains me to see a shoe as great as the White/Red 13s not sell out on the retailer site. I also understand there were 20 other releases this past week from all brands and the demand of Jordan Brand has faded when it comes to GRs, but this is an iconic shoe. I bought this shoe when it retroed in 2011 (still DS) and I bought it again yesterday. 

Anyway rant over thanks for listening some of you. On to the playoff low 12s this week

You're talking to the wrong crowd. We're happy this **** is easy and less than retail :lol:

To be completely honest I feel the exact same way despite my impatience. Unboxing the shoes after all the anticipation and finally having them as your own is a great feeling. Feels like Christmas every time [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I like ordering online Just because I have keep my DS shoes double boxed. I don't know why, but I like them like that.

Last edited:

This has probably been said before but I'm not a huge post-er....I know NDC is NOT indicative of the current market by any means, but it pains me to see a shoe as great as the White/Red 13s not sell out on the retailer site. I also understand there were 20 other releases this past week from all brands and the demand of Jordan Brand has faded when it comes to GRs, but this is an iconic shoe. I bought this shoe when it retroed in 2011 (still DS) and I bought it again yesterday. 

Anyway rant over thanks for listening some of you. On to the playoff low 12s this week
Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?

@kdslittlebro  i'm happy these are "sitting" too, i'm just saying the 13 silhouette and CW, I wouldn't expect it to be this easy. especially when ugly ***** shoes such as the Take Flight 5 Premiums sell out in under 5 minutes because their limited (which i like btw). I just remember the good ole days of the early/mid 2000s and how the sneaker culture has changed. that's all

Size 9 gone on NDC. But, I decided not to get the 2017 pair. After having the 2010 pair.

Seems like only insole color is the major differences to me. Lol.

Not enough for me to spend $190 on.

@kdslittlebro
 i'm happy these are "sitting" too, i'm just saying the 13 silhouette and CW, I wouldn't expect it to be this easy. especially when ugly ***** shoes such as the Take Flight 5 Premiums sell out in under 5 minutes because their limited (which i like btw). I just remember the good ole days of the early/mid 2000s and how the sneaker culture has changed. that's all
Fast First or Second Day Sellouts Were Not All That COmmon For General Release Jodans Back THen unless a quickstrike.

But then again, what's so great about day one sellouts anyway? Why care anyway as long as you got your pair?

View media item 2339594
Check the quality of your pairs. Had the footlocker rep go back twice to find me a pair that didn't have noticeable glue stains.

*should of kept my 2005 flints, but I'll wait for the remastered pair. That and the playoffs.

Since so many people asked for the $20 gift card
I dont know who to give it too
I planned on using it to buy these 13's but my size is soldout
Whoever correctly posts first what size i am will win the gift card
Would seem like a waste for someone not to use it
Seems fair?
These sizes are soldout as of now on nike

Fast First or Second Day Sellouts Were Not All That COmmon For General Release Jodans Back THen unless a quickstrike.

But then again, what's so great about day one sellouts anyway? Why care anyway as long as you got your pair?
Around my way first and second day sell-outs were common. Not every area is the same.

Why do i care? I don't BUT this is a forum, this is thread, I posted MY OPINION, MY THOUGHTS. If you don't like it don't read, don't reply. not trying to be an ***** but if people don't have constructive reply comments you shouldn't reply.

Around my way first and second day sell-outs were common. Not every area is the same.

Why do i care? I don't BUT this is a forum, this is thread, I posted MY OPINION, MY THOUGHTS. If you don't like it don't read, don't reply. not trying to be an ***** but if people don't have constructive reply comments you shouldn't reply.
Not Bashing, Just Asking To Expound. Being asked to explain your thinking is an opportunity to educate not an attack. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

To be completely honest I feel the exact same way despite my impatience. Unboxing the shoes after all the anticipation and finally having them as your own is a great feeling. Feels like Christmas every time [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I like ordering online Just because I have keep my DS shoes double boxed. I don't know why, but I like them like that.

Back when I was collecting shoes for real, the last year or two of me buying I started leaving my shoes in the bags I was given when buying at the store. Had all types of bags stacking. **** was so dumb, I'm a moron.

Not Bashing, Just Asking To Expound. Being asked to explain your thinking is an opportunity to educate not an attack. [emoji]128076[/emoji]
I'm wit cha man. I'm here like most of us, for the love of sneakers. I don't have a "plug" and I no longer get a discount so i'm happy as hell when i can get  a shoe i like or really want.

Back when I was collecting shoes for real, the last year or two of me buying I started leaving my shoes in the bags I was given when buying at the store. Had all types of bags stacking. **** was so dumb, I'm a moron.

I hate going to the store to pickup now. Had to sit in store for 3 hours waiting for people to show up and helping the lady manager at FNL out until her employee showed up. Guys were cursing and calling her name's all because they had sold out of the shoes and she only sold to the raffle winners. Had no unclaimed pairs and were calling her all sorts of names. Security camera, but it was an old lady in her 60's, with nothing but a Billy club or night stick. Then when I walked out with my pair in hand after the ruckus, dudes where looking like they wanted to rob me. So I stayed inside until the parking lot was full of witnesses in case something like that was to happen. Haven't pickup a hype release from the mall since. Well I did with the space jams and that's only because I went through the FTA reserve app and had until 6 to pickup my shoes. Went when there was a lot of people at the mall.

They're comfortable and versatile tho. I can wear a pair of 350s to the office and pull them off easier than I can wear a pair of Jordan's there.

I'm also thankful adidas made Jordans uncool. Makes them so much easier to pick up these days, and for under retail.

For the most part Jordan's and Adidas have entirely different markets. So not true.

Hopefully the flints and other og 13s are this easy and sit

Hard to tell, but so many released in such a short time probably played a factor.

and it looks like those black cats are starting to dry up

definitely not :lol:

Back
Top Bottom