Air Jordan 13 White/Red To Release Spring 2017

Hate to be the broken record, but would anyone have a spare gift card? I would appreciate and remember forever! Thanks in advance.

Can the gift card be added after the fact? I've placed my order and it has shipped already.

If someone has a gift card offer they won't be using, I will be happy to use it for you.

an ally for the coupon code would definitely be appreciated 
nerd.gif

I'm a 9.5... thank you so much man, much appreciated [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Actually want these, just not for retail. They seemed to be getting a lot of attention when I was walking through the mall earlier.. may not make it to the nice discounts we've been seeing lately. I'd be down at round $150.. there's so many releases now, at $200 a pop they add up quick.

Actually want these, just not for retail. They seemed to be getting a lot of attention when I was walking through the mall earlier.. may not make it to the nice discounts we've been seeing lately. I'd be down at round $150.. there's so many releases now, at $200 a pop they add up quick.

Couldn't agree more. You have to be pick and choose which shoes to buy and which ones to pass on.

Hope these sit until Thursday because my next check is looking big (250 x 2).
nthat.gif
Rent and possibly sneaker taken care of. Wish I had a coupon to save a little more money though.

One of the hardest parts about buying releases online is waiting for them to ship and finally arrive. (I admit I'm just being impatient) Would've bought em in-store but I couldn't pass up getting them for 150.

One of the hardest parts about buying releases online is waiting for them to ship and finally arrive. (I admit I'm just being impatient) Would've bought em in-store but I couldn't pass up getting them for 150.
I actually prefer to buy online
Get the confirmation
Then the shipping info
I like to track my package along the way
It's like getting a Christmas present in the mail
Even tho I pay for it [emoji]128513[/emoji]
I should have 3 presents coming in next week [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
Get the confirmation
Then the shipping info

For mass gr, i like online because it saves me gas money (if it's free shipping).

But for limited shoes, and heavily discounted stuff, I get paranoid about cancelations. Worst case was shoe palace cancelling my doernbecher 7

This has probably been said before but I'm not a huge post-er....I know NDC is NOT indicative of the current market by any means, but it pains me to see a shoe as great as the White/Red 13s not sell out on the retailer site. I also understand there were 20 other releases this past week from all brands and the demand of Jordan Brand has faded when it comes to GRs, but this is an iconic shoe. I bought this shoe when it retroed in 2011 (still DS) and I bought it again yesterday. 

Anyway rant over thanks for listening some of you. On to the playoff low 12s this week

Get the confirmation
Then the shipping info

To be completely honest I feel the exact same way despite my impatience. Unboxing the shoes after all the anticipation and finally having them as your own is a great feeling. Feels like Christmas every time [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Since so many people asked for the $20 gift card

I dont know who to give it too

I planned on using it to buy these 13's but my size is soldout

Whoever correctly posts first what size i am will win the gift card

Would seem like a waste for someone not to use it

Seems fair?

These sizes are soldout as of now on nike

Back
Top Bottom