Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

It's always funny when you go through all the BS with NDC just to test the waters later and are able to add your size to your cart somewhere else later in the day. 

You guys are constant on hitting Nike over the head with the 20% off for anything.

Me: Hey Nike rep, I had a headache from dealing with your site today

Nike rep: I'm sorry, have a 20% coupon
Do you know how diffcult it is to shop on Nike? Once you get into cart you get hit with Time outs, Zip code, Coupon errors

Everything about NDC in it's current state is broken IMO

Liked it better when you had to search for the product code

I understand. This shoe was the first I've ever been able to get on NDC, normally grab from Eastbay but they told me 2 releases ago that if I wasn't happy with their service that I could shop elsewhere, so I did.

Copped em . Shouts out to everybody that said be persistent. Taught me a real lesson. Lol , I feel like I can cop everything and anything.

I understand. This shoe was the first I've ever been able to get on NDC, normally grab from Eastbay but they told me 2 releases ago that if I wasn't happy with their service that I could shop elsewhere, so I did.

Eastbay dont care a lick

Theyre servers are so jammed up the could care less. Was told same thing when somehow some guy who bought a pair of foams shows up in my order history. Not my cc not my addy or nothing. Just "somehow" jos order info ended up in my acct.

Screw that

REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

Ehhhh

To quote one of the greatest movies

"You win some......you lose some......

But you live........

You live to fight another day"
Yeah, i pretty much live by those rules when it comes to stuff like this. Im 1-100 with this being my first W so yeah win some lose 100 times more.

got my confirmation email from EB now back to bed
smokin.gif

You guys are constant on hitting Nike over the head with the 20% off for anything.

Calm down brother. Wasn't even my case. I already had a code, but I wasn't taking a risk of trying to keep adding it with all the issues I had checking out. I called nike to apply the code, but the rep told me to keep my code for a future purchase and she took 20% off. I appreciate that because a year ago, nike customer service/relations werr crap. Shows me that they are working and improving in that area

Man, got up late and was able to cop one off EB & one off FTL on the IPhone. Got the hour wait and thought for sure it was over and I was wrong. Congrats to all that copped. These look amazing in pics.

Calm down brother. Wasn't even my case. I already had a code, but I wasn't taking a risk of trying to keep adding it with all the issues I had checking out. I called nike to apply the code, but the rep told me to keep my code for a future purchase and she took 20% off. I appreciate that because a year ago, nike customer service/relations werr crap. Shows me that they are working and improving in that area

Oh I definitely wasn't complaining or giving you a hard time. I think it's AWESOME that the actually care, and take care of the customer. I was using my post as an example of how little the issue has to be and NIKE doesn't care they just make it right

Just completed my order on FA after I struck out on every other website...got madd lucky, email comfirmation recieved at 12:51PM east coast time, now i'm good

Back
Top Bottom