Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Smh @ ppl who screen shot discounts, not to help anyone else, but to be ********. Congrats on sucking off nike for 20% off coupons, you worked harder than I did.
Use the block button feature to eliminate them.  Unfortunately there's nothing else you can do for people lacking class or maturity.  It's usually how they are raised.  In the end it's all about self-worth and some of these people are worthless.

Oh I definitely wasn't complaining or giving you a hard time. I think it's AWESOME that the actually care, and take care of the customer. I was using my post as an example of how little the issue has to be and NIKE doesn't care they just make it right

Oh ok. Cool!

idk about where ya from but here in NYC there seems to be plentiful, all depends on the demand and how resellers move, girl told me at FA Fulton st they got close to 250 pairs

About to call EB to cancel, I know they getting tired of me but I didn't plan on copping and there are others I rather have this month

Last edited:
About to call EB to cancel, I know they getting tired of me but I didn't plan on copping and there are others I rather have this month

You can't cancel Eastbay until the package is on your doorstep. Sounds crazy, but it's true mate

was blessed this morning thank god after the initial countdown didn't work I got thru and got a 20% off to go with em !!! congrats to all who copped !

Back
Top Bottom