Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Waited 1 hour and 30 minutes just for the OOS in FootLocker 

Sad and Saltiness

but

Congrats to all Fam who really wants it for keeps and got the pair

failing lately

Jordan 6 - SPizike Red - FAILED
Air Jordan 14 - Ferrari - FAILED

Don't feel bad, I had to cop spizike for rape prices. I needed em tho.

Wish I lived in a bigger town thqt had spots for me to check...even then I got #sz13problems.

Wonder how much i'd have to add money wise in a trade for my sport blue 3's for these. Guess time will tell.

This release has me thoroughly salty. 
roll.gif

Couldn't nab a size 13 anywhere.

My wife was clothes shopping and I'm holding my 7 month old in the other hand. Bring up Safari and the Eastbay page comes up. Eh I'll just add to cart for ***** n giggles.... WHAT THE?!?!? It's in my cart!!!! CHECKOUT!!!

Copped a size 10 earlier this morning. I didn't even know Jordan bumped up the $170 MSRP to $200....Anyways, much better in person. Suede on these is pretty nice as well. Not sure if I'ma keep them atm.

Gave up my reserved pair at my local NT.  

Decided last minute that someone who wanted these more than I did would get more use out of them.  Also, the height of the tongue (just like the other recent 14 retros) bugs the hell out of me, so I knew I wouldn't have been 100% happy with these.  My OG 'Black Toes' from '98 were never that high up, and I just think the current length messes up the sleekness of the shoe.

Whoever scooped up my size 9.5, congrats! I just hope the sneaker Gods bless me for the future releases that I have been really yearning for.

Hopefully this will be a sign to come that coppin online will be much more possible on future hyped releases. Just pondering that Columbia release.... Cant even imagine.

Got to check out screen, hit submit payment on FNL and got the timer screen. Comes back, $220 gone from my account and no shoes.

A very very nice clean shoe. I love my pair. There are some glue stains on the suede that kinda irks me, but what can i do.

Picked my pair up over at Serramonte Mall in Footaction. The manager said i was lucky i won the raffle since they received very limited pairs. I didn't win...my girl got the call. :evil:

I had to take a few pictures. Enjoy!

I know these are the Ferrari's, but i do not have a Ferrari, i have a 2010 Camaro 2SSRS. :D

View media item 1169003View media item 1169004View media item 1169016
Will be wearing my pair tomorrow for the 49ers GAME!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom