Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Why even cop then? This is dumb
originally was copping for a friend but he didn't confirm he still wanted them. Then the impulse set in to buy something since I went thru the trouble. So basically this was impulse and I rather get the china lows and a new laptop. Just dont want to spend too much money this month

You guys are constant on hitting Nike over the head with the 20% off for anything.

Me: Hey Nike rep, I had a headache from dealing with your site today

Nike rep: I'm sorry, have a 20% coupon
How about they just lower prices by 20%?? :rolleyes
lmao, if they did lower prices by 20%, people still would complain about anything and everything so they could get another 20% off.

Last edited:
Can anybody confirm that bouncewear is a legitimate European website?? It's seem that they have their own shops in Germany. I just want to be sure because I copped earlier from their website today when it went up. Thank you in advance.

Can anybody confirm that bouncewear is a legitimate European website?? It's seem that they have their own shops in Germany. I just want to be sure because I copped earlier from their website today when it went up. Thank you in advance.

You're fine. Legit as they come.

Onto my newest addition to my display collection....until tomorrow when I unDS them for my daughters 2nd birthday[emoji]128077[/emoji]

On a side note: I love how, depending on the lighting, the red seems to be a deeper red in shady areas versus well lit areas :pimp:

1628wup.jpg

Do you think someone would be willing to trade the Ferrari 14's for RF Rose Gold GLV's?  I'm thinking about getting rid of my 8.5 RG to grab these haha.  Thoughts?  Even trade, lopsided at all?

Last edited:

Do you think someone would be willing to trade the Ferrari 14's for RF Rose Gold GLV's?  I'm thinking about getting rid of my 8.5 RG to grab these haha.  Thoughts?  Even trade, lopsided at all?
it's possible. they're both around the same resell value

JUST CHECKED OUT ON EASTBAY WITH A SIZE 12!!!! Confirmation email in hand.

Last edited:
Passed on these and the XX9's this a.m and money saved. Finish line was way too easy this morning which means they were probably going to charge my card 10 times and/or cancel my order. NDC was completely horrible this morning and I kept getting errors and time outs. On to the next. 

Back
Top Bottom