Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

No, they're not HoH only. Just like J23 already said, they are already in Finishline's system.
I'm talking FTL's chain of stores, didn't say anything about FNL.  I don't deal with FNL.

Where are you guys seeing the release date?? I checked FNL and FTL and it doesn't show up on either of their release calendars
when you go to unlocked, click on the HOH link and it pops up.  That's where to screenshot came from.

welp, either i'll being paying an arm and a leg for these or they won't be had. planning a eurotrip so these will not be bought in August, in less I trade for them.

The yellow makes them pop, but the shade of red looks weird. I wonder if it's like the V's. Looks sort of weird in the pics.

really another august release????? why couldn't these drop in september jesus. Nike really????

Fab wore these with a supersonics jersey so ima assume the red isn't really that bright Ferrari red which is cool with me

Gotta see these in person, these retros in red be a little on the pink side these days!!

My bad fellas, I meant to drop the info long ago, like 2-3 days after I checked these popped up on the calendar, but the info's there now, good luck

These, the sport blue 6s and the 3m futures.....too much within a matter of weeks.
the lil bro wants the 6s i don't but im going to get them for him and the futures are nice but if i had to choose id take the 14s don't have any in the growing collection whereas i already have 3 pairs of 11s dont need basically another atm. 

Not gonna cop the Barkley Posites on the 1st?? @MaladeeN  
i like the model but i haven't even got the gammas or 76ers yet, the only colorways i like besides the new usa one. so i'll just get them in due time. 
My bad fellas, I meant to drop the info long ago, like 2-3 days after I checked these popped up on the calendar, but the info's there now, good luck
only question i have is will it be a hoh only release? or will it be a qs but still available at FTL, FTA, etc trying to prepare myself for the raffle wars ya know or if i should just get ready to pay a premium after striking out. 

Back
Top Bottom