Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Feel like these are going to be a headache to cop 
mean.gif

These are nice. There was a lot of hate for them in the Thunder 14 thread but the buzz the week of the 16 will be crazy...

good let Chicago get these first

too much coming out in August

J23 iPhone App ‏@J23app 16m
Ferrari 14's Chicago only on 8/16, then elsewhere 9/6??????

Last edited:

if i could find a pair sub 300-350 i think that was a steal considering most on the bay want north of 500
Same here, might just go to my local boutique this weekend and ask when they get them in and pay $350, I'll take the L (First shoe I've ever gave into paying over retail before release date).

Same here, might just go to my local boutique this weekend and ask when they get them in and pay $350, I'll take the L (First shoe I've ever gave into paying over retail before release date).
wait i was talking about the xxi not the 14. I wouldn't pay 350 for the 14s. Most id pay for these is 250-275 firm. If i miss these it will kind of hurt but i could put that money towards some other shoes i might have passed otherwise. But if the 8/16 release is only for chicago and they actually drop widespread in september that will be fine by me. I can use August for other releases. 

wait i was talking about the xxi not the 14. I wouldn't pay 350 for the 14s. Most id pay for these is 250-275 firm. If i miss these it will kind of hurt but i could put that money towards some other shoes i might have passed otherwise. But if the 8/16 release is only for chicago and they actually drop widespread in september that will be fine by me. I can use August for other releases. 
Oh got cha, don't want to sould like a**-****, no pun, but I'm not into retros anymore, last retro was shadow 1's, struck out on Bred 1's this whole retro every weekend thing is very childish to me, I mean I did start back in 2004 (Olympic 7's) but retros and sneakers in general is all messed up, over hyped and just immature at this point. These and black infrared 6's will be the last retro's of the year for me. Crazy how it's a hassle to cop everything now, but I'm accepting it and keeping it moving. 
mean.gif

Oh got cha, don't want to sould like a**-****, no pun, but I'm not into retros anymore, last retro was shadow 1's, struck out on Bred 1's this whole retro every weekend thing is very childish to me, I mean I did start back in 2004 (Olympic 7's) but retros and sneakers in general is all messed up, over hyped and just immature at this point. These and black infrared 6's will be the last retro's of the year for me. Crazy how it's a hassle to cop everything now, but I'm accepting it and keeping it moving. 
mean.gif
im definitely not the buy a retro every weekend kind of guy. Only got the 14s, black infrared 6, and columbias on the docket in terms of j's for the rest of the year. I also got in the game two years ago and missed a lot from before that time so im always fighting the urge to cop something from the past. But nike doesn't help in terms of releasing other things either like dope roshes or other sports shoes like barkleys etc. But if its meant for me to have it i will in due time without putting myself in a grave to obtain it. 

im definitely not the buy a retro every weekend kind of guy. Only got the 14s, black infrared 6, and columbias on the docket in terms of j's for the rest of the year. I also got in the game two years ago and missed a lot from before that time so im always fighting the urge to cop something from the past. But nike doesn't help in terms of releasing other things either like dope roshes or other sports shoes like barkleys etc. But if its meant for me to have it i will in due time without putting myself in a grave to obtain it. 
True I feel you, and I feel you on how Nike should expand into other areas, Nike retroing the whole Pippen/Barkeley line.. I do see them attempting to bring back that whole Agassi steeze into sportwear.. Let's see how this goes, I feel like things will get a bit crazy towards release date. Lol.

if i could find a pair sub 300-350 i think that was a steal considering most on the bay want north of 500

got lucky last year and scooped a ds pair for retail on instagram :smokin

almost paid $350 too on ebay

these 14s are sick though, wished the red was like the samples but they're still dope

Last edited:
Damn yo thats a bet. I scooped a Ds pair on a fb group page a couple mnths back for 350 shipped

I'd take the xx1 red suede over these any day, the silhouette don't look right with suede , and the fake carbon fiber makes it look fake. They shoulda used the fiber from the xi arch plates ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom