Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Dyslexic phrase

Id take the 21 silhouette over the 14. You know, since it's the same c/w basically . The faux carbon fiber around the sole should of been made with the same real carbon fiber used on the concord xi arch plates.

Last edited:
i hope that these will be sell online for a retail even it's limited release , because i live overseas....

Think Im gonna go with these over spizike 6s. Looks to be a brighter red on these which I prefer but either way both are nice and limited lol so it should be an interesting couple of weeks

Think Im gonna go with these over spizike 6s. Looks to be a brighter red on these which I prefer but either way both are nice and limited lol so it should be an interesting couple of weeks

You think the red on these is brighter than the VIs? You need to get your eyes checked homie lol

Dyslexic phrase

Id take the 21 silhouette over the 14. You know, since it's the same c/w basically . The faux carbon fiber around the sole should of been made with the same real carbon fiber used on the concord xi arch plates.

If they used carbon fiber on the midsole you're aware the price would be increased by like 100 bucks? Carbon fiber pieces are expensive for cars so I'm sure the same applies to shoes plus JB mark up for profit.

As far as the XX1 comment I can agree.

Last edited:
You think the red on these is brighter than the VIs? You need to get your eyes checked homie lol
It seems like it tho. The spizike VIs coming out are varsity red but these seem to be a brighter shade judging off pics.

This is a pass for me tho. I got the year of the horse sb that have all red suede and it doesn't make sense imo to have 2 all red suede shoes

300 for the 21..I remember in hs when they dropped and all of them sat , crazy. wish I had dollars back then. still prefer the white black but those are a close 2nd.

these 14s are exciting , especially since 14s are one of the best and most underrated pairs

Excited for this release but have a feelin I'll miss out since I'll be driving out to school on release day

AJ14-Ferrari.jpg

You'll be disappointed if you think they're actually going to look like this in person.
yeah yeah..... the point is either way they will be brighter then spizike 6s thats. the other guys pics show it being a tad bit brighter too so I'll let you be right if it makes you happy buddy

lol?

They're obviously a darker/deeper shade of red than the VIs. I'd even go insofar as to call it burgundy. If you honestly think the XIVs are a lighter shade of red, you should see your ophthalmologist stat.

Back
Top Bottom