Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

No idea, doesn't mean black don't get dirty. I forgot to take a pic before i shipped it back i was just so disgusted about the whole deal that i wanted to return it as fast as i can.

I got offered DS White Lance Mountain 1s for my DS Ferrari 14s.. What you think NT fam, would you all make the trade or say no?
I wouldn't .. personally all this hype for these ******** 1s for a $200 retail shoe .. I don't think so .. 14s better in my opinion ..

Cosign .^. But if your looking at resell value in the long run then LM is a better choice.

Resell value on the 14s will be worth more than those 1s
Guaranteed. I'd keep those 14s for a while
Those lance 1s r trash too

I wouldn't .. personally all this hype for these ******** 1s for a $200 retail shoe .. I don't think so .. 14s better in my opinion ..
what does retail have to do with it now? at this point ur paying resell price not retail. and resell is alot more on "these ******** 1s" than the 14s
Resell value on the 14s will be worth more than those 1s
Guaranteed. I'd keep those 14s for a while
Those lance 1s r trash too
no it won't, 1s were way more limited and right now the 150 shoe is going for 300 plus while the 200 ferraris are barely over 250

and since u don't own the lance 1s ur opinion on whether they're trash or not is voided

Stop with the LM slander. JUST STOP. If you aint old enough to even remember 1994 OG AJ retroes, slowly back away from the computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Fresco  

Stop with the LM slander. JUST STOP. If you aint old enough to even remember 1994 OG AJ retroes, slowly back away from the computer.

So everybody under 30 pretty much?
Point taken. If you aint old enough to remember 01 Retroes, slowly back away from the computer. FIXED/Revised.

Hi guys, wife surprised me with a pair of Jordan XIV Ferrari that she bought me for my Bday on Ebay. I'm just a bit concern about the authenticity of the shoe because as we all know there are a lot of fakers selling shoe there. What are the things that I need to check out and take a picture of so I can submit a legit check. Thanks guys and gal of Nike talk for the advance input.  

Hi guys, wife surprised me with a pair of Jordan XIV Ferrari that she bought me for my Bday on Ebay. I'm just a bit concern about the authenticity of the shoe because as we all know there are a lot of fakers selling shoe there. What are the things that I need to check out and take a picture of so I can submit a legit check. Thanks guys and gal of Nike talk for the advance input.  

Post pics that look like these...

http://niketalk.com/t/607588/legit-check-air-jordan-14-ferrari-sz-10-5

You should post some pictures too
Oh yes I will be posting some pictures later this morning. Its just when I take a photo I want to make sure to photograph the main indicators if shoes is the real deal or not. And also I was doing some research on the legit section and compared the one on there and mine and it looks the same. I'm just a lil bit paranoid because my wife got burned  from ebay before so I wanted to double check in here.

Just start a LegitCheck thread where everyone can see it and review.

Hope you treat your wife for the dope pick up

The reason y I don't have those lance 1s it's because there just pure trash, that's my expert opinion on an item i don't own and haven't seen or worn

I'm the only one who thinks those 14s looks better than those 1s
Fixed it for ya

Last edited:
Is going one size up too much on these? I'm a 12 and could get 13 for retail
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom