Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Its 3 days til release and nobody gives a **** about this release. That should tell you how easy a cop this will be

More hype in the white red 2 thread :lol:
pretty much, if u awake u should b good , I think around my way they doin fcfs as apposed to them always doing tickets

Wore the 06 retro tonight
10683919_939290419421191_402878707_n.jpg

ISS pair arriving tomorrow.
getting a shapeup Saturday morning at 7 then driving right over to my spot and picking up my 2nd pair.
May try to pick up another pair of Ferraris to stash so I can wear one during the fall.
Life is good.

^ I think Ferraris will age pretty well & be pretty sought after down the road
As for this release, I'm glad hype is low.
this sneaker is a classic.
Had the ribbed retro and loved them.
somehow they got locked in the trunk of my old car a couple years ago and the latch malfunctioned.
Haven't had the energy nor desire to spend money to retrieve them
So 2 pairs of the these in og form will be great pickups.

I haven't done any raffles on a Monday/Tuesday. Does anyone know when they usually call the winners? today or tomorrow?
They usually call between Wednesday and Thursday... The may be hype low for this shoe.. Because I entered a raffle at three places and all 3 called me. I waited for this shoe.. My mom bought my the og back in 1998...

Last edited:
I haven't done any raffles on a Monday/Tuesday. Does anyone know when they usually call the winners? today or tomorrow?
They usually call between Wednesday and Thursday... The may be hype low for this shoe.. Because I entered a raffle at three places and all 3 called me. I waited for this shoe.. My mom bought my the og back in 1998...

I got a call on Friday evening almost 5:30 for the Ferrari's. Wed/Thurs is when they're suppose to call.

Back
Top Bottom