Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I know it doesnt say much but this thread has gotten to a higher page count then any of the other recent 14's. Hopefully this will be an easy cop

I know it doesnt say much but this thread has gotten to a higher page count then any of the other recent 14's. Hopefully this will be an easy cop
extremely easy cop, don't know about most on here, but i was in high school when the "OG" 14's dropped, tells you how old I am. I couldn't get them then, but i'll be getting them this saturday. Most people these days though only care about 1-13, minus a few models in that range. 

extremely easy cop, don't know about most on here, but i was in high school when the "OG" 14's dropped, tells you how old I am. I couldn't get them then, but i'll be getting them this saturday. Most people these days though only care about 1-13, minus a few models in that range. 

Yeah they are actually a great shoe, my last shot 14's from 2011 still look great and I have actually worn those countless times

grin.gif
my last shots will get some rest, but not too much!

Im thinking i my cop first day and look for a second pair cheaper down the road. been watching whats been happening with the others to see whats been offered. These will probably sell slightly better but who knows, maybe they made even more of them.

Ok so please excuse my ignorance, but since it's been a few years since I last purchased a pair of J's this raffle concept is new to me..if you win a raffle, are you basically guaranteed a pair? I missed out on raffles this release but for the next release I'll know.

Jordan releases were fairly simple to get around my last purchase in 2011/12 (can't remember the last pair I purchased), at least GR's were, minus 11's which were semi messy to get around that time. It seems more complicated to buy Jordans now lmao

Walter..

no call yet but I'm trying not to get too worried. last two raffles I won they didn't call me til friday afternoon.

Ok so please excuse my ignorance, but since it's been a few years since I last purchased a pair of J's this raffle concept is new to me..if you win a raffle, are you basically guaranteed a pair? I missed out on raffles this release but for the next release I'll know.

Jordan releases were fairly simple to get around my last purchase in 2011/12 (can't remember the last pair I purchased), at least GR's were, minus 11's which were semi messy to get around that time. It seems more complicated to buy Jordans now lmao

Walter..

If you win a raffle, you are guaranteed a pair in the size you indicated when you signed up.

This may be the first pair of sneakers I buy 2 pairs of. I'm thinking of buying 1 pair this weekend, and am considering buying a second pair later in a month or two.

I think these will resell not much higher than retail, would you guys agree?

Walter..

Last edited:
TTS is what I keep reading. TTS like the white/red retro 2's where I stuck with my normal size or TTS like the Carmine 6's and White/Black 12's, where I had to go down 1/2 size....

Hoping this sits like the Wolf Grey/White-Sport Blue and the Black/Vibrant Yellow-White.
If I fail online, a slow stroll into a store would be nice.

Hoping this sits like the Wolf Grey/White-Sport Blue and the Black/Vibrant Yellow-White.
If I fail online, a slow stroll into a store would be nice.
it's almost a guarantee that these will not be sitting as long as those. but it's a pretty safe bet these can be had online at least as long as the white/infrared 6s. *knock on wood* I'm sort of thankful for the ferari release. For true hypes, THAT'S the 14 they want. period. but then again they may try reselling these to help get those. man this is so corrupt now lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom