Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

I'd get the Ferrari's over black toes
spoken like someone who's join date is 8/14 just jokin 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i still got my ogs, the beat but i cleaned them up. i cleaned up too harsh the ivory on the midsole turned white lol or that ivory sheen just started removing

never really thought the black toes looked good on feet. but i guess ill start rockin mine again 8)

only xiv retro im waiting for is the indiglo's.. im sure like the rest of us old folks who were around to see it first drop.. classic shoe but never bought it cause MJ never wore it (indigolos--at least i recall). haha oh how it regret now.

black toes no ribs, last shot, and indiglos. only XIVs i care aboht, 2 MJ wore, the last is just a sick ***** clean colorway

here is harp wearing it.

Ron-Harper-air-jordan-14.jpg

is there any videos or pics showing the changes and does the insole block the air vent again?

is there any videos or pics showing the changes and does the insole block the air vent again?
Man I can't find anything from a reliable source on youtube. Kinda weird how they're haven't been many pics or any videos of these made as of now. Just over 2 weeks out. Hell some stores should or may already started getting shipments in. They def are stateside already.

Man ima be real some fakes look almost as good as the real jordans. My brother n law got fake gamma xi's snd i couldnt even tell the difference with the real ones.

Fakes have come a long ways since the days of them having nike air on the back of the iii's, iv, v, and vi

I remember back in 03-07 when the fake IV's had Nike Air, semi rolled toe cap, and 89/99 netting. :lol: How the fakes get it right, and JB can't.

Had an 06 pair :pimp: that I bought from Eastbay weeks after RD... good times... might cop :nerd:

Last edited:
Can't wait to get these again.. My parents got me a pair for Christmas 1998.... They walked right into Athelete's Foot and bought them

Damn 1998? Its been that long huh?

I was in the car the other day and 50 cents up in the club came on the radio and i was like **** joint came out 14 years ago man has time flied by so fast :x

Damn 1998? Its been that long huh?

I was in the car the other day and 50 cents up in the club came on the radio and i was like **** joint came out 14 years ago man has time flied by so fast
sick.gif
Nah that was 11 years ago when that single was released.

Yea man i remember going to the Roc the mic tour when it was all good still remember that line up. Busta rhymes, Missy Ellitot, Twista (special guest since it was in Chicago), whole dip set (IMO best performance, the whole ROC(including Beans& Freeway), and of course 50 and Jay-Z. 

Last edited:
Yea man i remember going to the Roc the mic tour when it was all good still remember that line up. Busta rhymes, Missy Ellitot, Twista (special guest since it was in Chicago), whole dip set (IMO best performance, the whole ROC(including Beans& Freeway), and of course 50 and Jay-Z. 

Busta killed it. 50 did the ENTIRE CD of grodt, jay z was good.

God that was 10 years ago?

I remember them canceling dates or something cuz jayz gpt pissed cuz 50 was taking all night long (atheight of his blow up)

They were arguing about who should headline and also about some old beef Jay had with 50 but at the same time Cam was having his beef with Jay.

Guys do this years 14s run tts or .5 down? Haven't bought any 14s this year but these will b mine!

Back
Top Bottom