Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

I'm definitely feelin these. I don't know if I'd pay retail though, which I'm assuming would be north of $130. If I could cop on an F&F though, we might be talking some business.

I'm definitely feelin these. I don't know if I'd pay retail though, which I'm assuming would be north of $130. If I could cop on an F&F though, we might be talking some business.

WOW, these are actually pretty hot
pimp.gif

Dont usually like variants of classics but this works pretty well IMO, I think I would buy only after seeing in person tho, might be a good alternative to the Lebron 8.

Dont usually like variants of classics but this works pretty well IMO, I think I would buy only after seeing in person tho, might be a good alternative to the Lebron 8.

I dont like ii's, but a black/silver colorway, and i'm in.

Wouldn't mind seeing this sole on other sigs though...the xvi comes to mind definitely, along with the xviii, xx, and MAYBE older sigs like iv and vi. Photoshop anyone???

Dont mind me...i'm just a sucker for 360 soles

I dont like ii's, but a black/silver colorway, and i'm in.

Wouldn't mind seeing this sole on other sigs though...the xvi comes to mind definitely, along with the xviii, xx, and MAYBE older sigs like iv and vi. Photoshop anyone???

Dont mind me...i'm just a sucker for 360 soles

These are actually decent, I wouldn't cop though. Cosign ijapino, been wanting to see a black/red II for the longest.

These are actually decent, I wouldn't cop though. Cosign ijapino, been wanting to see a black/red II for the longest.

whoa I didnt even realize the air bubbles these are so whack for that, they are really desperate for sales, wow....this is like another fusion, but these arent as bad because the midsole isnt chunky like af1s are

whoa I didnt even realize the air bubbles these are so whack for that, they are really desperate for sales, wow....this is like another fusion, but these arent as bad because the midsole isnt chunky like af1s are

Back
Top Bottom