Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" To Release (3/5/2016)

I liked these until I saw the tongue wasn't black :\

Last edited by a moderator:
The leather is not 190 quality whatsoever and it's a Jordan 2. 190 is an absurd price for these. They look crazy nice though so I'll catch them down the line on sale.

Dino's tweet about the white/black 9's and the space jams not being the only 2 things from space jam releasing this year has me confident we get Chicago 2's this year! No piping please Nike! Will pay $220 for those, easy.

Dino's tweet about the white/black 9's and the space jams not being the only 2 things from space jam releasing this year has me confident we get Chicago 2's this year! No piping please Nike! Will pay $220 for those, easy.
I was thinking steel 10's since low 2's are in May

It's funny how people determine the AJ2's are so not worth $190 but other Jordans that cost $190 or more like AJ4 white cement, AJ11 72-10 and AJ 12 PSNY which cost $300 are totally worth it.

It's funny how people determine the AJ2's are so not worth $190 but other Jordans that cost $190 or more like AJ4 white cement, AJ11 72-10 and AJ 12 PSNY which cost $300 are totally worth it.
It has to do with demand and popularity.

Among most people (sneakerheads and casual sneaker buyers alike), the Air Jordan 2 is the least popular of the early Air Jordan line.  Some of it has to do with aesthetics, others due to lack of resale value (which is a hypebeast thing), while most just love the overall sneaker silhouette of the particular shoe.

But the fact is, people would rather pay $200-$300 for an OG colorway of a AJ3, AJ4 or any colorway for a AJ11 because people just love those silhouettes of the shoe.

In the case of the Air Jordan 2, barely enough people like it.........which is why $190 is ******* outrageous for a shoe that like 10% of sneaker buyers (not sneakerheads, "buyers") would actually buy

Last edited:
The 2 has the cleanest aesthetics of the early line hands-down. Lots of people don't like it simply because Tinker didn't work on it, I love the design.

In for a pair, will have to block those letters out on the back

We don't need no Italian leather like the OGs fellas but they can fix that dam toe box to look like the OG shape. That's all I want is the OG shape without that dam red piping. Idc if they charge $200+ just make the hi-tops the same way. This "Wing It" pair is supposed to resemble the poster but the dam poster is of the OG Chicago 2's Smh

We don't need no Italian leather like the OGs fellas but they can fix that dam toe box to look like the OG shape. That's all I want is the OG shape without that dam red piping. Idc if they charge $200+ just make the hi-tops the same way. This "Wing It" pair is supposed to resemble the poster but the dam poster is of the OG Chicago 2's Smh

Yes, we need Italian leather AND the fixing of the toe box without the piping.

Also, the Wing It pair resembles the black/white photo of the ad.

If Nike were to do Italian leather they would be limited. Gimme quality similar to the wing it pair and I'm content

Yes, we need Italian leather AND the fixing of the toe box without the piping.

Also, the Wing It pair resembles the black/white photo of the ad.

We won't get the Italian Leather but we can get some good quality leather if they Remaster these bad boys. And if you look at the wing it pair poster it's a pic of he OG 2s. Look at the tounge on the poster and the tounge on the pics of the Wing It pics above.

In the recent years they have made; in my opinion, some weak AJ2 colorways. I know there weren't that many OG colorways but JB could do better. Just remaster the OG Chicago 2's with the OG shape and no piping and a lot of people will be happy.

We won't get the Italian Leather but we can get some good quality leather if they Remaster these bad boys. And if you look at the wing it pair poster it's a pic of he OG 2s. Look at the tounge on the poster and the tounge on the pics of the Wing It pics above.

In the recent years they have made; in my opinion, some weak AJ2 colorways. I know there weren't that many OG colorways but JB could do better. Just remaster the OG Chicago 2's with the OG shape and no piping and a lot of people will be happy.

Yeah, I know it's the OG 2s. The Wing It pair is based off the black/white/grey style of the shot and its artsiness, not the shoes themselves.

And I'm all for doing a legit remaster of the 2s with good quality leather and shape, etc. No piping!

Last edited:
Yeah, I know it's the OG 2s. The Wing It pair is based off the black/white/grey style of the shot and its artsiness, not the shoes themselves.

And I'm all for doing a legit remaster of the 2s with good quality leather and shape, etc. No piping!

Yea I feel you bro but instead of doing the black white Wing It pair why not put they're time and money into something like the OGs? Since they're in this whole remaster phase. I'm not saying the Wing It's are bad they are a clean pair but I just want them dam OGs lolll

The wing it on the back is obnoxious as hell. Nike does some inexplicably stupid stuff sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom