Air Jordan 2 Retro "Wing It" To Release (3/5/2016)

Wing It is right...because thats exactly why they did with this half hearted colorway

looks like these are falling off more and more with me each day. might be grabbing the UNC XXX's instead. it's a shame, I had been looking forward to these for so long.

I've always been a fan of the 2s, but I don't like these enough to pay $190 for them. I'm sure they'll sit and drop in price like every other 2 has over the years.

Radio Raheems = Dope

Alternate 87s = Dope

Wing It = Oh Hellllllll Naw (Shoe just looks too boring to me. Plus that "Wing It" on the back is OD. Will be interesting to see how this release plays out since it's right after the Master 12s.

I'm just waiting on the Chicago Lows

Radio Raheems = Dope
Alternate 87s = Dope
Wing It = Oh Hellllllll Naw (Shoe just looks too boring to me. Plus that "Wing It" on the back is OD. Will be interesting to see how this release plays out since it's right after the Master 12s.

I'm just waiting on the Chicago Lows

my opinion is similar but I like these as well. theyre just great , although id rather the tongue and grey outsole portion black. im w waiting until they hit outlets though

These look ok but "wing it" on the back is so corny IMO
laugh.gif
When these were first announced, I loved the colorway and look overall.............until I saw just recently that they really are going to put "Wing It" in place of the "NIKE" branding on the back.  I thought it was a joke and they were really going to keep the NIKE on the back instead of that "concept" they released with.

Like I said, I'm passing until the price goes down at the outlets

Last edited:

Just look how dope these are. I really hope JB has these planned down the line. We can get Nike Air on the back of the 3,4 & 6 but we can't get these!!? They also just did the Remastered OG Chicago 1's and now they are doing the OG low top version. I don't see why they cant do this for the 2's. :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Can't say these are ugly because I love the pair they are inspired by. Baltsneakershow said that more than the 9s and the 11s from Space jam are to release. This could mean the Shadow 10s and the OG 2s. Hopefully both come back.

When these were first announced, I loved the colorway and look overall.............until I saw just recently that they really are going to put "Wing It" in place of the "NIKE" branding on the back.  I thought it was a joke and they were really going to keep the NIKE on the back instead of that "concept" they released with.

Like I said, I'm passing until the price goes down at the outlets
Yeah I feel the same way. I love the look of these except for the "wing it" on the back. If these would have had Nike on the back I would have copped.

One of these days I'll own a pair of 2's, but not this one, especially since I just got the WC IV's

This video makes me want to cop, then I realized they're $190.

Pass on that price. Like most, will wait for discount.

Why are the other Jordans worth so much more to everybody? But the Don C 2's are worth $650?

Last edited:
i think these are super clean. plus i'm a sucker for any reptile detailing lol. I like these better than the Master 12s. I'm glad there is little hype (i think) for these. Should be able to walk into finishline and use my rewards.

i think these are super clean. plus i'm a sucker for any reptile detailing lol. I like these better than the Master 12s. I'm glad there is little hype (i think) for these. Should be able to walk into finishline and use my rewards.

FA near me got 24 pair so hoping hype is low key and I can do the same

Back
Top Bottom