Air jordan 2009.....Why all the Hate?

I think JB was thinking more FUNCTION then anything else when they had these in mind...Sure some of the other Jordans looked better but could they perform theway the 2009s do?

The 20/21 were OK, the 22 was just
sick.gif
the 23 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and JB takes a step backwards and drops this crap , sorry its an ugly shoe, looks wierd,colorblockin has been $%+ and it aint worth the price...

These are in the top 2 or 3 as far as ugly sig. Jordans. The heel killed em imo. I literally wouldn't pay over $25 for them, and even then, I don'tthink I could wear them.
Who's balled in these? Maybe they're good for that, but they don't look like it.

I like the white CW, just waay to expensive. 100 retail would have sold much better (even tho I still wouldnt have copped)

sick.gif
price is ridiculous. and its ugly. with a heel. people need to stoptalking about this shoes and pretent it never existed.

i dont like the design AND the fact that jb think just cause its a new shoe, they can wallet rape u. its a normal ugly #*$ shoe, so give it a normal ugly #*$price. dont try make garbage luxury by stampin a high price tag

If the shoe was called the Jordan 24, half of you who replied would of bought it.

But since it's not....

I really wish people would stop saying "it's the price".

Penny foam 1s just sold the hell out in purple.

1/2 cents just sold the hell out in both colorways.

The AJ XX3 moved fast in most of the colorways.

And ALL of those sneakers were close to or more than the Jordan 2009 in price.

The price may have played a part in the shoe not selling.

But best believe the reason the sales were slow was more because it was an UGLY shoe than anything else.

Well......The majority of the shoes you just listed were limited........ I don't consider that a good comparison to the AJ 2K9, but I understant yourpoint.

The shoe is ugly, and it isn't numbered. Simple as that. It might as well be another overpriced team jordan.

I'd buy for 30 dollars...but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom