Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Kixandthecity says they have confirmed that these are really the 2010.

This happens every year - get over it guys, those are them.

Looks kinda like the LeBron VIIs, need some detailed pics to pass judgement on the whole shoe minus the jumpman, can already tell that its weak, hopefully itslost

when will they learn
tired.gif

What a stupid looking shoe. When understated looks are the norm, Jordan puts out a shoe that screams pompous @%+. Then to put a $220 price tag on it, are youkidding me? The last shoe sold like crap @ a higher price point, are now sitting in outlets for 139.99, which is still too much for a sneaker that issupposedly the top of the line for Nike basketball, especially during this current economic crisis. It is an insult, then a sham. The consumers should simplyjust ignore this shoe, which they will, while a bunch of fourteen year old "sneakerheads" will debate the future value of an overrated production.All is needed now is to hear that the overhyped Jason Petrie had a hand in this monstrosity. If so, more flops are in the very near future.

Air Jordans are designed first and foremost for basketball players NOT sneakerheads, sneaker freaks, sneaker collectors, sneaker enthusiast...get my point?

right now I'm not liking the big jumpman. But I'll wait to see better pics before i make my final judgment.

Originally Posted by blco02

Kixandthecity says they have confirmed that these are really the 2010

When they said the XX3 was the last new Jordan, i guess they meant it. The 2k9 is a nothing shoe, and the follow up isn't looking any better right now.

JB is making it easy for me to stop at the XX3. However, we can't even really see this shoe yet. I know I don't like the o.d. sized jumpman, butwe've got to wait for some real pics.
Was Tinker in fact behind this shoe?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Calm down people, these aren't them.

good. cause i shole hell woulda walked 2 jb n smacked every single
person in the building

Not really liking the shoe, especially with the big +#% Jumpman. I'll wait for the better pics though.

Back
Top Bottom