Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

My question is why it kinda got the Prada America's Cup midsole? I swear Jordan Brand need to stop!
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg

Originally Posted by abernja

Why is everyone complaining?????

At least wait until a real three dimensional photo has been posted.

Also let me remind you.........Everyone hated the XIX and it turned out to be (imo) one of the best performing basketball shoes of all time. Also everyone including myself laughed at the XX but it's a very comfortable, appealing, and depending on the cw (stealth) very sought after now.

Oh yeah........didn't NT scoff at the XX3???? Let's see how these pan out before we throw them under the bus.
That's impossible lol.
grin.gif

Hmm. I'm kinda undecided. I kinda like them, but I kinda don't. I'll have to see them in person, but they do look like they could end up lookingpretty dope

i don't like that photo. that jumpman is lame like that. the midsole has promise, but i'm starting to doubt a 2010 purchase.

To everyone saying these looks like Lebron 7's, did you forget that the Lebron 7's obviously took heavy inspiration from the XI's?

It's more accurate to say that these looks like XI's.

looks like a jumpman quick rip off.

JB continues to alienate anyone who really loved the brand and save me money all at the same time.

^ Name one AJ that looked "totally different" from the first leaked pic. It never happens. This is the 2010, and they're not changing.

lol.... its always the same on here.... what ever the opinion is of the first post determines what everybody else thinks about the shoe... lmao...

Haha how could any of you think these are really it ? People make these posts every time a new numbered jordan releases people are so gulable now adaysit's sad
indifferent.gif

These really don't look like an Air Jordan but morelike a Team Jordan. But I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being an Air Jordan. I hope thefinal looks better.

i like the jumpman in the circle logo, but that positioning is crap.

these look like a XI crossed with a XVI (without the strap) cut low and weird. i hope that jumpman is on the inside side of the shoe and not the outside.decision is pending better views.

btw: i like my 09's.

If this shoe comes out with a giant condom ring on the side of the shoe, I swear it might drive me closer to death. If this %+## releases
with that circle it will look like a fusion and it will be an EPIC FAIL, I don't care how revolutionary it is. Please don't release this JB,
I've been loyal through all this madness the past few years but this might be too much with this circle thing.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom