Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

to me these look alot like the prada world cup sneakers that mad heads rock in nyc

I was just about to type this.

JB stay taking L's since like 4 years ago.
laugh.gif

Hopefully there is something to that jumpman logo other than its placement: like it changes color, some sort of hologram, replaceable logo. Wait! The materialsurrounding the logo is kinda weird. Maybe, just maybe, the logo is removable due to the fabric and the wearer can reposition it or not even have it? Maybethere are other logos that can be put on the shoe? Maybe that fabric has some sort of velcro-like properties except better? However, I can see an argument forthe logo if what I just said is not the case.

i hope these aren't it

they look like team jay's.......................................................................peace

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by AJ27526

any inspiration from the lebron VII? Geez.

Its like a Chevy tahoe and GMC Yukon

Again, the lebron vii is a direct rip off of the Jordan xi. So how can these be a ripoff of the lebron vii when they ripped off a Jordan in the first place?
air-jordan-xi-white-concord.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii.jpg

nerd.gif
??

these look like team j's... but realistically, no one can tell what the shoe will be like based on that pic alone.
gotta wait for actually pics before judgement

Again, the lebron vii is a direct rip off of the Jordan xi. So how can these be a ripoff of the lebron vii when they ripped off a Jordan in the first place?

nerd.gif
??

Haha! Wow. Someone does NOT have an eye for design. I think its amazing that you cant begin to understand the influence of the AJ XI on the Lebron VII.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

nerd.gif
??

Haha! Wow. Someone does NOT have an eye for design. I think its amazing that you cant begin to understand the influence of the AJ XI on the Lebron VII.

i hate pic qouting but its so true if you pay attention to close detial youd see that these sneakers are so alike its truely crazy

no i do see the patent leather rand.. just not much else. I guess every shoe from now on with that can be considered inspired by the XI.

I'm in I.D.

no i do see the patent leather rand.. just not much else. I guess every shoe from now on with that can be considered inspired by the XI.

I'm in I.D.

Industrial design? Drop out. Or at least learn your sneaker history.

What history do I need to learn? I don't understand the problem with expressing an opinion. Of course the patent rand is native to the XI and every shoethat releases with one pays homage to it. All I am saying is that in my opinion, which is all a message board is for, I do not see much beyond the rand thatvisually and certainly functionally ties back to the XI. And I don't believe I'm the only one who agrees.

man..

I'm in I.D.

Well, I would think that since the AJ XI was completely original and revolutionary in design and there was nothing like it before, that yes, ANY/EVERY shoewith a "patent leather rand" that is almost the same shape as the AJ XI "patent leather rand" IS inspired by the AJ XI. Just because thereare different, newer technologies and the shapes of the midsole, rand, outsole, and upper in the Lebron VII aren't an exact copy, does not mean the Lebronwasn't inspired by the AJ XI. If by i.d. you mean industrial design, then do this...Take these two pics to your current design prof and show the AJ XIfirst. Then show your prof the Lebron VII and ask if you think the VII is inspired by the XI. I guarantee that if your design prof has any talent orintelligence him/her will say yes. Again, the inspiration isn't in every way obviously, but there is inspiration there however big or small.

Back
Top Bottom