Air Jordan 2010 posts "merged"

So these are Prada World Cup knock-offs huh? That's another thing in this thread that's driving me crazy.

The main reason yall are saying they look like World Cups is because of the midsole/outsole. The World Cup midsole/outsole is VERY similar to the XImidsole/outsole in the side profile.

The XI released in 1995 - the World Cup released many years later. Some of you have no idea of sneaker history. I'm only 25 but I feel like a dinosaur onthis board.

I can tell you that if the 2010 was inspired by any other shoe, it was the XI, not a damn Prada.

i heard these are supposed to be a foamposite-Jordan shoes........ i really hope they dont have that jordan-symbol them though. There are supposed to be goodpeople working on this shoe so i still have high hopes.

The main reason yall are saying they look like World Cups is because of the midsole/outsole.
yeah i agree..the world cup is definitely irrelevant. And i think jordan uses this type of XI-flow on a lot of shoes, maybe too much (Dentro,Olympias, etc...)

aj25copy.jpg

Originally Posted by AJ27526

any early word on the tech of the shoe?

Can't wait to see what this year's half-assed, full priced 'performance feature' is.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

lol wth?!?!? thats a huge %%! logo.

Branding: Instead of makng the shoe more interestng to look at, they just make the logo bigger.

Back
Top Bottom