Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

the Shoe don't look that bad... Their probably beasts on the court

And am I the only one who loved the XV's??? The blk colorway at least...?
I'm with you on the XV's.  I had the black ones and I really liked them.  I hope they turn out better than the pictures make them look.  Other than the 2011's, Jordan Brand has been striking out lately on the Air Jordan line.

Wow. You know, I liked the 2010s. The black one's, at least. Nice on the court too. 2011s looked alright, though I never bought a pair.

These are just.....................................

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

Wow. You know, I liked the 2010s. The black one's, at least. Nice on the court too. 2011s looked alright, though I never bought a pair.

These are just.....................................

Yo I pulled out my black 2010's recently, and I really like them. I got them for like $50 too, should have gotten another pair.

I really have to see them in person. I honestly don't think they are that bad but I'm not a fan of flywire. I haven't played in any shoes containing it so I don't want to be too critical. I want to see what the $223 limited release edition will look like. It's supposed to have 3 different cushioning systems. We will see. The 2011's hit sales racks around my way and I see these suffering the same fate.

Yikes.
sick.gif

Like others have said the 2012s look more like a Team Jordan shoe than a signature one.

Not a fan of the 2012s, especially at the $170+ price tag that these will come in at.

I'll admit I wasn't a fan of the 2011s and they grew on me something serious.

I doubt I'll the same change of heart with these though.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

anybody want a lifesize jordan symbol on the side of their shoes? going once...going twice..........SOLD TO THE SUCKER IN THE BACK FOR $220.

Hahaha lmao.

I don't even a nice colorway could help these sell! Come on JB the Tech may be there but the style is not!

Looking at the detailed photos....man....I don't know what.....man....shrug!!

I like them, but why have the big jordan logo on the side? All the classic jordans dont have a huge jumpman on the side of the shoe. Jordans were nice due to the lack of branding on the shoe in my opinion. The shoe design spoke for itself. I wish it didnt have the jumpman on the side, or just had it embossed into the leather.

I also dislike the whole removable bootie thing in the shoe.  I just like normal shoes, none of this ridiculous interchangeable nonsense.

Just for giggles someone should photoshop them on a pic of Mike. I bet alot of minds would change. Let be honest MJ just made shoes look good. I like how they went with a little of the "dressy" look on the toe.

I like the white/black CW cant wait to see a few more. Maybe a Christmas CW.

I keep looking at the pictures of these, and all I see is this (Jordan Team Deuce-Trey):

Spoiler [+]

Sorry for the pics, but that's just what I'm seeing, and I can't stand it.  I know the only real similarity is the oversized Jumpman on the side... but still, I am not feeling these.

These shoes better be performance beasts because they sure are ugly. These just look like team shoes. So uninspiring to me.

I'm still not sold on the removable booty/insole concepts for these, the 2011s or the Kobes. I like the idea of tailoring your cushioning, but I think you loose some stability with modular pieces that can shift in the shoes.

The articulated forefoot zoom is intriguing. I wonder if it still gives good cushioning and bounce but with better flexibility and court feel. I'm sure that is idea, but not sure how if you end up sacrificing too much cushioning and bounce for that flexibility and court feel. Time will tell I guess.

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

imo these look good.

laugh.gif
at the wing tip influence

dammit, now i can't not see wingtips in every photo!

might be redeemable without such obnoxious contrast. perhaps a blackout colourway or two shades of the same colour will make them look less .... dated. as they are, they'd look perfect on the feet of them south american gangsters in "colors".

Something about those pictures...

Make these shoes look interesting...

Not "nice" by any means but it looks interesting.

I might cop, once they come out with different colors.

Back
Top Bottom