Air Jordan 25th Anniversary

If it is Tinker, it'd be interesting where he takes this 25th installment. He can basically shart out a design and it would be an improvement on the 2k9.

wow...it's funny how people read into different things...i immediately thought of tinker after reading the OP...like others, can't wait to get moreinfo

Originally Posted by Method Man

Good news, but probably too little too late for me.

Once I skipped the 2009 there's no going back. I exited the train at the 23rd stop. Regardless of who's conducting it, the track's already been laid and I don't like where it's headed.
Co-sign!!

it took me a while but i get it now.
nerd.gif

I just hope for the best.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

You Know Truth to be told.. I liked the 2009. But like they say Different Strokes for Different Folks I Suppose

agreed...just couldnt justify the asking price on them...that was/is the deal breaker

Even if Tinker Hatfield and company return to make next year's sig model special I couldn't care less.

The Air Jordans glory days are loooonnnnggg gone. Just stick to the retros. ~

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Once I skipped the 2009 there's no going back. I exited the train at the 23rd stop. Regardless of who's conducting it, the track's already been laid and I don't like where it's headed.
Co-sign!!
Same as me.

I don't think I can invest as much into the 25th Air Jordan as I did the XX3....even with Tinker in the mix. I just know they are gonna pull more"premier" BS on these and I just don't have the energy for that after last year. I'm not jumping through hoops anymore. I'm done.

You may have given up on the brand, but can you really give up on Tinker? Everything he has touched has been well received. He saved JB fromitself while giving the brand a much needed spark with the XX3. Many of the CDPs that people wanted included Tinker designs. Many of the retros that people arefiending for are Tinker designs. Until proven otherwise, if Tinker is involved I will be interested.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

You may have given up on the brand, but can you really give up on Tinker? Everything he has touched has been well received. He saved JB from itself while giving the brand a much needed spark with the XX3. Many of the CDPs that people wanted included Tinker designs. Many of the retros that people are fiending for are Tinker designs. Until proven otherwise, if Tinker is involved I will be interested.

Now that's the truth.

If the shoe looks good I will cop. Bottom line is JB has been putting out crap other than the xx3 for like 4 years with regards to the sig line

I'm guessing like some of you that Tinker will be back for next years shoe. That'll keep my attention, but
all I want is is a couple og's and retros that I'm looking for and I'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom