Air Jordan 25th Anniversary

There is two hints in that post:

The first being Tinker is back for the 25.

The second, that he is not alone. There will be some kind of codesigner, ala the real mccoys will not be happy.

Tinker has only let me down twice out of the 15 Air Jordans he's done. It only makes sense for him to come back for the 25th Anniversary. Let's justhope he doesn't do something like he did for the 20th Anniversary. I'm being skeptical now, but I'm guessing that the 25thAnniversary will probably revolve around a Silver theme.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The second, that he is not alone. There will be some kind of codesigner, ala the real mccoys will not be happy.

I think by "Real Mccoys", he meant OG heads.

This is awesome! Tinker is the man. Could care less about co designer. Another considered sig?

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I think the "McCoys aren't gonna like this" statement was in regards to Tinker Hatfield...asin the Hatfield and McCoy family feud.

tinker or no tinker

if its looks good, why not cop.
If its on the xxiii's level count me in.

Right, thats what I was trying to get across, guess it wasnt so clear! Im thinking the OG heads wont be happy because there is going to be acodesigner.

Do you think the 2k10/XX5 will retail for $200 like the XVIIs or they just gonna go to $205 or somethin? Could be the most expensive Jordan ever. Either waythe "sig" line is DEAD!! Yayy for Nike retro.
happy.gif

Right, thats what I was trying to get across, guess it wasnt so clear! Im thinking the OG heads wont be happy because there is going to be a codesigner.
heads will roll jst no that
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

Do you think the 2k10/XX5 will retail for $200 like the XVIIs or they just gonna go to $205 or somethin? Could be the most expensive Jordan ever. Either way the "sig" line is DEAD!! Yayy for Nike retro.
happy.gif

xx3 and 2k9 premierswere the most expensive sig jordans

Not that hard to figure out imo.

Tinker will design the sig Air Jordan, whether they call it the AJ25 or 2010

And there will be ALOT of retro's in OG colors. And mostly the popular models.

Just my guess tho

Unless there is truth that McCoy/Tinker fued. Which I have no idea about, and totally negates my theory

There is no McCoy/Tinker feud. I think that the statement RockDeep made about"the McCoys aren't gonna like this" was simply a clue that Tinker Hatfield is working on the shoe. GoogleHatfield and McCoys....it has nothing to do with Tinker, it's just his last name.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Yeah... He's back......but he's not alone. The McCoys aren't gonna like this.

nerd.gif

Nuff Said.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Not that hard to figure out imo.

Tinker will design the sig Air Jordan, whether they call it the AJ25 or 2010

And there will be ALOT of retro's in OG colors. And mostly the popular models.

Just my guess tho

Unless there is truth that McCoy/Tinker fued. Which I have no idea about, and totally negates my theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatfield-McCoy_feud
nothing to do with tinker. just a play on his last name.
rock deep dropped us a hint without dropping too much info.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Good news, but probably too little too late for me.

Once I skipped the 2009 there's no going back. I exited the train at the 23rd stop. Regardless of who's conducting it, the track's already been laid and I don't like where it's headed.
Yo Meth, if you got off on the 23rd stop and the 25th anniversary shoe turn out pretty nice, you will go back to 2009.

Back
Top Bottom