Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Some of you guys Better OR should have a Degree in Psychology the way ya'll analyzing peoples comments…...

Too bad most people are full of ******** - So don't go popping a brain cell in the process!
nerd.gif

on another note...

does anyone feel like these 3's might fit a little big?

I tried on a size 10 today n it felt better then my usual 10.5's???

Some of you guys Better OR should have a Degree in Psychology the way ya'll analyzing peoples comments…...

Too bad most people are full of ******** - So don't go popping a brain cell in the process!
nerd.gif

on another note...

does anyone feel like these 3's might fit a little big?

I tried on a size 10 today n it felt better then my usual 10.5's???
I always thought the Retro 3s ran big.  I'm a true 9.5 and I prefer the extra room.

No, just once. But every release after March, I was charged no tax. It was explained to me the first time I questioned them that they now were charging tax whether they had a physical location or not. Ok, cool, no biggie. I then noticed that the tax on that order, was over 11%.
They admitted they had charged me the wrong %, and that they would fix it. They charged me tax on the total price though, shoe+shipping. They said it was a mistake to charge me tax in shipping, and that it should have been just taxes on the product itself, and that it should be 8%.

Well my next 3 grabs from them I ran into the same problem, them charging me 10+%.

This is the fourth shoe since they've adopted the policy of taxing regardless and, here we are again, disputing the charges, except this time they said they were only crediting me the difference in the wrong % they charged, and that them charging me tax in the product and the shipping, is standard practice, and that they last 3 times I was credited that amount, the employee that did it, wasn't supposed to do it.
I simply said, look, you guys do this every time, and I have to email/call you guys every time, just to get back like $2-4 in incorrect charges. I said that a lot of my time taken up on you guys mistakes, and I'm tired of it.
I said I'm not the guy who wants something for free but this is becoming a Pain

She said "you don't have to shop here, that's your choice"
every since eastbay started charging tax, i didnt renew my silver membership and been copping primarly off NDC..   the main advantage eastbay had over most sites, is no tax, plus if you had a silver membership you had free 3 day shipping

i love the fact NDC doesnt charge me shipping(I dont have to pay an extra 20 dollars to get free shipping for a year) and i get 6 percent cashback from ebates as opposed to 2.5-3 percent on eastbay/ftl/champs/footaction

only problem is NDC is probably the hardest place to cop shoes sometimes..lol

Last edited:
i bought a pair of bc3's off ebay with that same inconsistent elephtant print.. returned them right back, i thought they were fake ..lol 

A few things I didn't like about these....

- Material used on the tongue
- Color used on sole
- Leather material

Woulda copped if all 3 of those areas where similar to a BC3.

if you want a nice shoe, go buy designer brands, these are just sneakers made by little chinese kids in factories, wth do y'all expect?

Not the issue tho bro... I don't really complain about quality. But if I see a major defect or flaw on my pair, I just send them right back. At the end of the day you still spending almost $200 on a pair of shoes, that cost a few dollars to make. Quality aside, at least make them more carefully with no major flaws.

Last edited:
There has to be something we can do, collectively, short of just not buying the shoes anymore, to get Nike to do a little better with the quality control. I understand the post about buying designer shoes if you want quality. But man, $170 is not a couple of bucks. And these shoes have a legacy, at least to people like myself who watched the man play in these shoes and have fond memories of them. If stated earlier that I think my particular pair had less than stellar leather quality, it was actually the same quality as the GS pair I bought my girlfriend. And I can live with that. But this poor guy with that ridiculous elephant print! That's just terrible,I feel bad for you man. Jordan brand customers are loyal, and they're growing. For even a single pair as bad as yours to slip through the cracks, is unacceptable. Most of us don't care about impressing anyone with our shoes/clothing, but no one wants to be called out and ridiculed for wearing fakes either. Especially when they are authentic. I think if I was you I would try my best to contact Nike directly. Anyone over there with the slightest bit of pride in the brand that they sell, should overnight you a nice new pair, and a gas can with matches to burn the pair you bought. Sorry for the rant. We deserve better.

There has to be something we can do, collectively, short of just not buying the shoes anymore, to get Nike to do a little better with the quality control. I understand the post about buying designer shoes if you want quality. But man, $170 is not a couple of bucks. And these shoes have a legacy, at least to people like myself who watched the man play in these shoes and have fond memories of them. If stated earlier that I think my particular pair had less than stellar leather quality, it was actually the same quality as the GS pair I bought my girlfriend. And I can live with that. But this poor guy with that ridiculous elephant print! That's just terrible,I feel bad for you man. Jordan brand customers are loyal, and they're growing. For even a single pair as bad as yours to slip through the cracks, is unacceptable. Most of us don't care about impressing anyone with our shoes/clothing, but no one wants to be called out and ridiculed for wearing fakes either. Especially when they are authentic. I think if I was you I would try my best to contact Nike directly. Anyone over there with the slightest bit of pride in the brand that they sell, should overnight you a nice new pair, and a gas can with matches to burn the pair you bought. Sorry for the rant. We deserve better.

JB is way ahead of you. Through their "remastered" shoes you will be able to get good quality and craftsmenship - all for the low price of paying more than what we pay now! They are so good to us!

Last edited:
you guys make it seem like $170 is pocket change

that's a substantial amount for some sneakers

we're growing complacent with sub par JB quality and we deserve better

Well in the Scheme of things… $170 is pocket change to sneaker Freaks who buy shoes every weekend...

We do deserve better …. no question about that

Last edited:
Haha! Justed- that was awesome, thank you. That is such an insulting and strange technique by Nike though. Hey we will give you the quality that you have been begging for, and make it up to you as loyal customers. But, were going to charge you more. And in the mean time, keep buying the mediocre product we pump out.

Some of you don't have BC's?

People keep mentioning black cements, when you can just wear black cements. They aren't supposed to be black cements.

Some of you don't have BC's?

People keep mentioning black cements, when you can just wear black cements. They aren't supposed to be black cements.
Give it up man. I tried saying the same thing a few pages back. Ppl don't get it. It's a different shoe for a reason. Not meant to "look alike" or be the "poor man BC3". Just how ppl were calling the infrared 3s the "poor man WC3"

A few things I didn't like about these....

- Material used on the tongue

- Color used on sole

- Leather material

Woulda copped if all 3 of those areas where similar to a BC3.

I actually thought those 3 were the good parts of the sneaker to me. To each his own.

I like the suede/nubuck tongue feel... I like that translucent blue sole... and I also think the leather on these are pretty good for a GR release.

All in all, I think Nike did good with these shoes HOWEVER I did run into some horrible quality control. I don't blame Nike, per se, but I blame whoever inspects them. My first pair the blue was almost completely faded off of the arm & ball of the Jumpman. Also the grey paint on the AIR was rubbed off on the I and the R and it made it look really funky looking. I had to go back to Nike to buy another pair and return the bad ones. I even had to show them like, "HOW DID THIS SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS?"

i'm really suprised no one has mentioned the quality of the tongue stitching on these yet. i have noticed dam near all of these got some sort of tongue issues going on. one i saw had the mold of a flower hahaha

Back
Top Bottom