Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Give it up man. I tried saying the same thing a few pages back. Ppl don't get it. It's a different shoe for a reason. Not meant to "look alike" or be the "poor man BC3". Just how ppl were calling the infrared 3s the "poor man WC3"

More like reverse True Blue 3s... But with Sport Blues.. NVM lol

Anyone that ordered from SHOEPALACE get a shipping confirmation yet? This is the first time I have ordered from them so I have no idea what their service is like.

Anyone that ordered from SHOEPALACE get a shipping confirmation yet? This is the first time I have ordered from them so I have no idea what their service is like.

You'll probably get shipping info today. But if your on the east coast and used their free shipping, don't expect for your shoes to arrive untill next monday.

Reactions: Ube
And just got shipping confirmation 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Walked into a mall yesterday around 3PM.

They unexpectedly had a size 13.

I copped.

I know 2-3 years down the line i'd regret passing... history repeats itself :lol:

my second pair of jordans this year :rofl:

yeah totally like black cements

except with blue sockliner instead of grey

and blue on the midsole instead of black

and blue on the sole instead of grey

and blue jumpman on the back instead of white

and blue eyelets instead of black
these ain't nothing like black cements except that they're both black leather 
laugh.gif

It amazes me how the difference in elephant print has been an known issue for YEARS, yet we're still here.

Amazing.

I was on the fence with these at first, but after copping I definitely agree that these are a must have in the 3s collection...

Don't miss out on these if you're on the fence.

yeah totally like black cements
except with blue sockliner instead of grey
and blue on the midsole instead of black
and blue on the sole instead of grey
and blue jumpman on the back instead of white
and blue eyelets instead of black

these ain't nothing like black cements except that they're both black leather :lol:

Relax...

we get it, the accents utilize blue more than black/cement/white. Therefore, these are NOTHING like the black cement 3's except for the entire general base of the colorway of the shoe and the same elephant print shade.

:D

So i returned the pair during my lunch break. Staff even felt bad for me when he saw the inconsistency of the print... Kept on saying 'sorry for it. He even tried helping me look for a pair in their other stores but to no avail. This will probably be my worst purchase for the year. Damn! I guess you win some you lose some. Now im even more pumped to cop the ajko this weekend as well as the aj6 by the end of month. Bring it on...

So i returned the pair during my lunch break. Staff even felt bad for me when he saw the inconsistency of the print... Kept on saying 'sorry for it. He even tried helping me look for a pair in their other stores but to no avail. This will probably be my worst purchase for the year. Damn! I guess you win some you lose some. Now im even more pumped to cop the ajko this weekend as well as the aj6 by the end of month. Bring it on...
best of luck! maybe you ca find a good pair for retail or a little over

Went ahead and grabbed a pair in-store.
Ep matched on the fronts, significantly different on the back compared to front, no biggie.
I'm debating on canceling that Eastbay order since she told me , "you don't have to shop here" probably put them in the buy/sell forum for trade.
If I want to send them back upon arrival, do I pay return shipping?

Last edited:
Went ahead and grabbed a pair in-store.
Ep matched on the fronts, significantly different on the back compared to front, no biggie.
I'm debating on canceling that Eastbay order since she told me , "you don't have to shop here" probably put them in the buy/sell forum for trade.
If I want to send them back upon arrival, do I pay return shipping?

Depends. If you are a platinum/gold member you get free returns. If not they will deduct shipping from your overall return. Kinda sucks since they will deduct shipping from the amount they refund you so you end up losing money by returning them.

Just got my pair in today. NDC was clutch with that free 2 day shipping for paypal customers. My pair looks great.

I was surprisingly able to exchange my 10.5 for an 11 today. There were pairs available at both a finishline and a footlocker in my local malls(NOLA). If you're looking, they're still around in some places.

Back
Top Bottom