Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Brea Shoe Palace. Smallest size available 9.5
390703C7-F59A-499E-A04A-8AE9D3E76FCB.jpeg

Would love a pair but not available online and not from the States so no way of getting them in stores there.

For the guys that had cancellation emails from Nike , on your calls or chats with them, did they offer you guys any type of discount or expedited shipping to make up For this?
Are there any shops near you guys with stock sitting? I would definitely try to get them in hand if that is a possibility, we all know how Nike does things...

I do hope everyone thats wants these gets these..they are not to be missed. Imo

Nope. Sounded like they were having a nightmare when I chatted to them about it. They told me to 'just keep trying the link every hour and we assure you your pair is reserved'. I got through in the end and was able to just repurchase in the size I'd originally ordered.

Got a drunk pair :emoji_beers:
Dayum!
IMG_20180503_171748531~2.jpg
Your not alone. My pair has crazy multiple flaws. Compared to all the pics here I probably have the worst pair. Black midsole paint bleeding down. A bunch of stitching clumps on one shoe. Ep vering off line w/ relationship to the grey part as it curves off to the lefft side of the toe box.

Worst part is I picked them up @ fta, reserve. I peeped them out @ the counter but didn't do a real comb through. Since I thought I peeped them @ the store I didn't bother looking @ them again till tues when I noticed. And to make things worse, they asked me if I wanted to double up & I was about to but passed. Don't really want 2. I should of just doubled up, I could always return the 2nd pair. Had I, I could've kept the other pair & returned these:smh:

Ill post pics when I get back home this weekend. Took a quick pic to post on mon then closed the box back up. You can see the paint run off on the midsole|l
20180430_123905.jpg
20180430_123902.jpg

Picked up my pair from Footaction on Monday and then last night I went to the mall to my surprise that they still had pairs available. Copped another pair. Feels good to have 2 pairs for retail after striking out on the snkrs app on the initial release day. I'm glad that I waited it out.
20180503_070415.jpg

That Nike Air. 2018 AJ3 releases left to right... FTL, Black Cement, Tinker & JTH
20180501_065715.jpg

Picked up my pair from Footaction on Monday and then last night I went to the mall to my surprise that they still had pairs available. Copped another pair. Feels good to have 2 pairs for retail after striking out on the snkrs app on the initial release day. I'm glad that I waited it out.
20180503_070415.jpg

That Nike Air. 2018 AJ3 releases left to right... FTL, Black Cement, Tinker & JTH
20180501_065715.jpg

OMG i hate you....

not really, just jelly

Think in hand 3s look so much better than 1s. And 1s are my fav. Leather quality (i know cannot mention in niketalk) on 3s are just butter.

I just tried on my pair and like a lot of people have mentioned— these are very plush and more comfortable compared to other AJ3 releases. The materials and overall feel of these are great. Don’t pass on these!
Unbelievably plush/soft upper I just got mine in lol.

Now I’m wondering wtf type of material were they using in all these other 3s??

AA32962D-88A3-4773-81BA-9A5FFAB87060.jpeg
On a long-shot around 7pm after work tnite, I called the FTA in Philly & asked if they had any pairs in stock- dude said they had one pair of 10s (my size). So I stopped by the store just now before they closed and they still had them. I caved...but glad I did.
I assume they were a pair someone returned. As I checked out, he said they just got the pair back in 10 mins before I called.

SNKR just came in but won’t be able to look at em until next month, out for work. Hope they look good in person like what most of you guys are saying.

AA32962D-88A3-4773-81BA-9A5FFAB87060.jpeg
On a long-shot around 7pm after work tnite, I called the FTA in Philly & asked if they had any pairs in stock- dude said they had one pair of 10s (my size). So I stopped by the store just now before they closed and they still had them. I caved...but glad I did.
I assume they were a pair someone returned. As I checked out, he said they just got the pair back in 10 mins before I called.

Same exact thing happened to me this afternoon. I’m glad I called my local FTA before purchasing for resale on StockX.

Same exact thing happened to me this afternoon. I’m glad I called my local FTA before purchasing for resale on StockX.

Goes to show its worth calling around to local stores to hunt a pair down. I bet they are returns floating around due to resale being low, probably what mine was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom