Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Wanted these, didn't want them. Woke up today and rushed to work completely forgot about these, copped on Nike.com at 830pm [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I never had intentions on getting these but was curious as to how high demand they were. This morning carted 2 from footlocker and champs( after the countdown wait in line) and made it all the way to the payment review. I think ppl definitely are sleeping on these. Even on my snkr app they don't say sold out like usual. I'm a little curious if I can cop from the app but don't want to get charged. Either way. Congrats on those who ate today.

I am really confused by your post, what are you doing?

Wasting his time

I saw these in JJ tonight they are really nice and well built... I'm going to hit them with some black magic, when they come in. The same black magic that's use to detail leather upholstery in cars.... I'm glad I didn't wait to get a pair

gum bottom 4
nthat.gif
easy instant cop for me this morning. materials are way better than what they gave the white cement 4's

Can anyone here provide insight as to whether or not these have better leather quality than the WC 4s?

Thanks in advance

Hate to be the guy who starts this, but did anyone get a shipping notification from Nike yet for their SNKRS order? Mine's still "in process." My last few release purchases shipped day-of.

Side note, I can only view my order history on mobile. Desktop version tells me "No Orders." 

nerd.gif

They actually been slacking on sending out shipping emails lately.. orders still been getting here on a wednesday tho like they always do

Hate to be the guy who starts this, but did anyone get a shipping notification from Nike yet for their SNKRS order? Mine's still "in process." My last few release purchases shipped day-of.

Side note, I can only view my order history on mobile. Desktop version tells me "No Orders." 

nerd.gif

Agreed, I have not gotten a shipping notification and still says In Process for both of my pairs on SNKRS.

:nerd:  

Yea I had the same problem this morning with my laptop saying "no order". Called a person at Nike and they assured me that everything was fine. Told me my order was received and is being processed. Should get here Thursday

So when I first tried placing my SNKRS order with my bank card I got a "payment cannot be processed" or some such message. I was able to use a credit card to complete my order immediately afterwards, but here's the weird thing, the first payment actually did  reach my bank...

Wassup wit dat?

Yea I had the same problem this morning with my laptop saying "no order". Called a person at Nike and they assured me that everything was fine. Told me my order was received and is being processed. Should get here Thursday
Cool, thanks for the info. Outta reps for the day, but I'll try to catch you flipside

Whenever I stop by the mall just to check out the shoe in person I end up copping. Dammit! Wasn't suppose to be picking up anything until the French Blues. I couldn't resist after feeling that leather though.

So when I first tried placing my SNKRS order with my bank card I got a "payment cannot be processed" or some such message. I was able to use a credit card to complete my order immediately afterwards, but here's the weird thing, the first payment actually did reach my bank...

View media item 1958297

Wassup wit dat?

I bet once we roll over to Tuesday, and payments are processed by Nike, one of the two pending charges will disappear. You should really only be charged for one purchase based on what you're saying. Credit cards usually take a couple business days to fully process, at least that's been my observation.

Wear these in good health when you take delivery! This is a bad***** cw I can't wait to get my feet on

Last edited:
Whenever I stop by the mall just to check out the shoe in person I end up copping. Dammit! Wasn't suppose to be picking up anything until the French Blues. I couldn't resist after feeling that leather though.
I just came back from doing the exact same thing. Just wanted to see it but couldn't resist. 

Picked these up today, the leather is so thick and buttery 
smokin.gif
 (did I say it right 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

Now as I was trying to take some pics for the NTFam, the wind decided to give me a nice present and blew the left shoe off the railing and it fell in the muddy flowers 
pimp.gif

I got the stain out of the sock liner but basically the laces aren't waxed anymore (no pics yet since I'm still salty) after I cleaned them 
mean.gif
 never take pics for NT it is 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom