Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

nice shot what kind of jeans are you wearing ?

its better for all of us if jordans sit

for the guys saying the shoes are sitting
let people go and run around for Adidas for the rest of the year and let the jordan's sit in stores
Thanks bro. The jeans are nothin special, LRG True Tapered.

And I'm totally with you. The less hassle I have getting what I like, the better. These Dunk From Above 4's were an easy cop for me this morning, I was the first person at my local an hour and a half before opening, and when it opened there were only 3 of us. Fine with me :smokin

I can't believe what is going on with Adidas right now, all those GR NMD's that just released a couple days ago caused a lot of drama here, I'm still not sure why, they don't look like anything special to me, but people are going crazy over them.

I never had intentions on getting these but was curious as to how high demand they were. This morning carted 2 from footlocker and champs( after the countdown wait in line) and made it all the way to the payment review. I think ppl definitely are sleeping on these. Even on my snkr app they don't say sold out like usual. I'm a little curious if I can cop from the app but don't want to get charged. Either way. Congrats on those who ate today.

thanks. wish i could say the same for you though

Actually, yes, I can humbly say that I have achieved a fair bit of success professionally and in my personal life as well. But, I really do appreciate your concern. I really, sincerely do.

Hope everyone was able to purchase what they hoped to when they woke up this morning! And I apologize to everyone here for how this thread took a severe turn towards irrelevant nonsense.

Last edited:
I never had intentions on getting these but was curious as to how high demand they were. This morning carted 2 from footlocker and champs( after the countdown wait in line) and made it all the way to the payment review. I think ppl definitely are sleeping on these. Even on my snkr app they don't say sold out like usual. I'm a little curious if I can cop from the app but don't want to get charged. Either way. Congrats on those who ate today.

Last edited:
?

there are still sizes on euro sites.

again, who cares if they sit?

its nothing personal to people who purchased, just a fact.

Its coming up on 4 eastern and theres FSR's on all nike sites JP, Euro, USA, SNKRS.
So yeah, they are sitting worldwide.

I wasn't laughing AT you. :lol:

Last edited:
didn't think Champs were releasing these?

These are weak af. Saving my coin for frenches and flu's.

Last edited:
Glad to see these are still available. Decided to purchase a pair of Baron 9s this morning instead of getting these. Will definitely snatch up a pair in the near future. Want to see if o can get them for below retail.

I am really confused by your post, what are you doing?

laugh.gif

Tbh I'm not sure where the other ones were carted at. it was one of the links from babyj23 (who's a monster with those links)
Thanks for the S/O. All I do is compile the links to make it somewhat easy for everyone to find or bookmark when it come time for the release. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

babyjs23 babyjs23 - repped as always for all your help! Good luck to ya if you're trying to cop!
Thanks fam. Repped ya back as always :nthat:

I ended up passing, for now, so I can focus on the 1's and the HyperAdapt 1.0's :wink:

Back
Top Bottom