Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

There's no logic regarding Nike's prices, they charge what they see fit. Their business model is running well.

Unlike the MTM VII's that dropped last year which only had good quality leather as its key feature, the DFA IV has superb leather n a clean nice looking cw with the gum bottoms. It's not just the quality of the leather that has people's interest in this release. If the WCIV had this leather people would gladly pay $220. At $190 it's a bargain. To some.

Glad everyone that wanted a pair got a pair congrats. I was at the mall yesterday picking up kicks for the little guy and ran across these and i must disagree with sum of u guys in here i didnt think the leather quality was all that good to me personally. Not the worst ive felt but it def wasnt anything special. i didnt like the CW so i passed but having it in hand didnt change my mind one bit. All my opinion tho.

I never had intentions on getting these but was curious as to how high demand they were. This morning carted 2 from footlocker and champs( after the countdown wait in line) and made it all the way to the payment review. I think ppl definitely are sleeping on these. Even on my snkr app they don't say sold out like usual. I'm a little curious if I can cop from the app but don't want to get charged. Either way. Congrats on those who ate today.
Maybe he's "practicing" Grizz..LOL

Seen these in person yesterday and they were looking pretty good, still on the fence about grabbing a pair....kind of feel like I want to get em but I think that's only because I see they're not sold out, I feel an impulse buy coming :lol:

Glad everyone that wanted a pair got a pair congrats. I was at the mall yesterday picking up kicks for the little guy and ran across these and i must disagree with sum of u guys in here i didnt think the leather quality was all that good to me personally. Not the worst ive felt but it def wasnt anything special. i didnt like the CW so i passed but having it in hand didnt change my mind one bit. All my opinion tho.

Best quality in a long time, best of any IV release by a decent margin and just all around great shoe and unique/cool cw.

i think my WC 4 has better leather....i know im probably in the minority with this thought.

I passed on the wc4 so can't do a personal feel comparison but everyone else that has both thinks these are better. At least from what I've seen on this site. Either way these are perfect balling shoes.

Did anyone else take the time to try in store? Such a relaxing buy. Put on a pair, stood by the mirror. Wasn't rushed. I'm still on the fence tho, but the manager said I can just buy it and return on Monday if I regret.

I miss those days when this was normal for release days...

Dam I wanted 2 pairs , so I picked up my raffle pair at Shoe City , Then ordered 1 from Wellgosh at 9:30am est because I wasn't sure how it was going to be on Snkrs. but then I got the confirmation from WG and it has my Shipping address as my billing address which is not correct, but I paid through Paypal express so I wasn't sure if they would go through so bought another pair on Snkers. Now it looks like the WG pair is shipping. So once I receive I will keep the better pair and return the other. 

Back
Top Bottom