Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Dude really quoted all of those pics
mean.gif

Snkr desktop was quick even tho I hesitated because I clicked on the snkr phone app too. The phone app failed hard, kept air balling. All well, one store pickup and another online ain't bad. I like it when it is this easy.

No hype in stores. But they got limited quantities at all footlocker I talked to. Small mall footlocker with one size run, hoh has a run of 4. But the desire is low from most. Easy grab for people who don't order online and are by a footlocker.

I liked these when they were first announced but was debating getting them this morning. Just pulled the trigger on SNKRS app. The quality looks great but I don't see myself wearing them a lot. Probably be a special use shoe. Would be a shoe for going to Pacers games.

Actually, I would say the leather is closer to the Oreos. My stepdaughter has a pair I just compared mine too. Sz. 7y.

It's butta.

Would compare the leather to the Colombias but I beat them to the earth so I can't tell 
laugh.gif

Nice pics guys 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Got my order confirmation from Nike. Still have pending charges from Nike and shoe palace. It can still fall through though? Isn't confirmed till email saying shipped?

Got my order confirmation from Nike. Still have pending charges from Nike and shoe palace. It can still fall through though? Isn't confirmed till email saying shipped?
that is true but you should be good. They still in stock on both sites.

I really did not anticipate these selling out. I wanted these when I first found out, but didn't think the color was for everyone. I personally think it's such a clean color combo. But, it is a retro IV.

These will be in the daily rotation with my scrubs, pretty excited to rock these at work!

Last edited:

What happen to the hype because of the HQ leather ?
laugh.gif
Better for us that really wanted. I'm glad these sat so I can pick up with ease. But I do agree that people are hyping up these releases because of the "leather quality". I wouldnt buy a terrible colorway because they "leather qualify is A1!" To each their own, some people like buying into hype. Others just buy what they like.

THese probably are the best leather I have seen on the 4's in the last 10 years. That goes to show you all that remaster crap is bogus. Shoes can be still sold at $190 with very good leather!!!  Sick of the BS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom